A-S warrior

what are your dreams telling you?

dreams always seem to be metaphoric and indirect with there messages. when im going through phases of frustration and impatients i always seem to have dreams about being on the wrong train, in those dreams im impatient to get home, and out of impatients i jump on the first train without thinking about where its going, and as such end up on the portsmouth harbor train instead of the brighton train. last night i had a dream i was late for a flight to japan, and then noticed i forgot my passport, and when i tryed to find it time was going really fast, i got back home and saw my passport but the wallet was empty, i spend the whole dream trying to find my passport and when i saw it, it was blowing in the wind and i couldnt catch it. whats this dream telling me?

i always have very complex dreams, dunno why i cant just dream about a donkey grazing in a field lol.

oh and share your dreams too.

Stop chasing goals you cannot fulfil and be yourself; choose your own path, your own destiny.

I dream about quitting my job a lot! Which is something I would absolutely love to do, so I really enjoy those dreams.

I don't really remember my dreams and I think it is probably a long time since I had one I can remember.

But I do tend to have one about being a International hit-man - any contract forefilled within one year for 1 Million.

Either that or the dream of thermo global nuclear war and having to fight of mutants

I dream about you A-S Warrior, now you are worried, lol.

In reality I dream about a lot of things most of them have a large element of control running through them. I sleep very lightly and so can remember a lot of my dreams and they give me a good insight into my background state of mind a lot of the time.

I think it may be my medication that stops me dreaming or remembering them.

They are to shut my brain down at night otherwise it starts running through and planning all the possible senarios for the following day

I've had two recurring dreams in life.

In the first one I'm wandering around town naked, and everyone's behaving normally, but I have this strong sense that being naked is not the best idea. Thankfully I haven't had this dream for ages. (Why isn't there an unmistakable embarrassed emoticon?)

In the other one I have two days in which to catch up on about six months-worth of A-level courses. I haven't had that dream since I started my OU degree, it seems to have neutralised it.

My other dreams tend to be random but very detailed.

At the moment I am living an entire other life in my dreams at night and I wake up absolutely knackered... and they are always problem solving based, trying to find something, work something out, get somewhere, fix something.

Thankfully these stages of dreams only crop up at certain times and don't last forever - it's just tiring while they happen...

as long as im alive on this world i,ll always be shooting for the star.

Just be careful which star you aim for and don't get disheartened if you don't reach it - perhaps you need a star a bit more realistic to aim for.

Dreams tend to fall into very fixed categories such as being chased, being late, winning or losing something, falling, flying, etc and each one is a metaphor for something - e.g. a dream of falling may mean something isn't quite right in your life and you're getting that "sinking feeling" and almost is a warning for you to do something to stop that happening so you need to do some homework to work out where you're falling/failing in your waking life - have a note pad next to your bed, jot down every dream that streams through your head and analyse it all say once a week.

Dreaming about things like a house is like dreaming about your ego and different rooms meaning different parts of that ego. It's all very interesting and the thing is, dreams are like the language of the unconscious mind and learning to tap into them can be incredibly useful. Who needs words when you've got pictures that tap straight into your mind via metaphor?

Edited by Mike_GX101

i once had a dream that i could fly, i was 7 and ive never forgotten it. it was an awsome dream.

Who knows, maybe you still can.

Just aim for something more you and who knows what the future will bring for you 2013 and beyond!

Edited by Mike_GX101

Who knows, maybe you still can.

Just aim for something more you and who knows what the future will bring for you 2013 and beyond!

youth mentoring, im good with the kidz lol

i once had a dream that i could fly, i was 7 and ive never forgotten it. it was an awsome dream.

Just don't try it off Brighton pier - unless you are a competent swimmer :lol: :lol:

Just don't try it off Brighton pier - unless you are a competent swimmer :lol: :lol:

i was awarded a swimming plaque, in 1998. i completed a length of my junior school pool and was also allowed to wear a white cap with all the other winnners. all the non swimmers stayed in the shallow end wearing yellow caps, thats when i first devloped an ego issue lol. i was soon humbled when i went to the leisure centre a few months later and dived into the deep end of an olympic sized pool, i diddnt realise it was 12 foot 6 inches deep and i nearly drowned to death. havent gone swimming since. exept in spain last year and i was really bad, beacuse the memory was still there in the back of my head.

Edited by A-S warrior