A-S warrior

wotcha got in store for 2013?

me?

doing a tour of india in march,

moving house,

getting back into full time education,

bulkup to 15 stone (with 10% bodyfat or less)

bench press 140kg (currently at 100-110kg so alot of work to do)

make my return to the wicket in the summer, and bowl out many batsman like i used to

my 23rd birthday

make it to uni and make something of myself

get my asperger book in the works :whistle:

India? I'm jealous - I've always wanted to go to India.

Full-time ed? Doing what?

2013 for me will see all my children in school, but I can't do my teaching course until September 2013 (if I get accepted), so in the meantime I need to learn to drive (watch those road accident statistics :lol: ), sort and decorate the house, maybe do some more OU because I have some potential funding left, and get fitter. It would also be nice to spend some time reducing the sleep debt I wracked up over the years, but I don't know if I'll fit that in.

India? I'm jealous - I've always wanted to go to India.

Full-time ed? Doing what?

2013 for me will see all my children in school, but I can't do my teaching course until September 2013 (if I get accepted), so in the meantime I need to learn to drive (watch those road accident statistics :lol: ), sort and decorate the house, maybe do some more OU because I have some potential funding left, and get fitter. It would also be nice to spend some time reducing the sleep debt I wracked up over the years, but I don't know if I'll fit that in.

i wana get into pcycology (awful spelling i know) youth mentoring, and all round life coach kinda guy, but obviously my adivce and mentoring is a bit hit and miss at the mo lol so i need to be taught. yeah india should be cool, my friends not very well and shes doing a bucket list and she needed a guy to go with her and she asked me, so i had to say yes, shes only 27 and not sure how much time she has left. but anyway best wishes to your children and good luck clearing the sleep debt.

Edited by A-S warrior

man, those sad faces look ridculous, they dont even look sad they just look constipated, how is this ment to look sad :(? sad is this v,_v

lol had to edit out the :( in the above post, it just looked stupid

Edited by A-S warrior

For the first time in my life I am not too sure.

It looks like I might be having to go through some surgery on my spine in the next few months to possibly remove one disk and trim another one along with modifying the surrounding vertebrae. There is also a benign tumour on my spine which could do with being removed.

As such I am not too sure what 2013 will bring. In many ways the summer of 2012 was something I was really looking forward to from years back as soon as we got the Olympics. It then became apparent there would be a big assault by team Sky on the Tour de France and I was really excited. I have really enjoyed the past few weeks but they have also brought an MRI scan and gave the summer of 2012 another meaning for me.

On Sunday I will enjoy the closing ceremony of the games and think it doesn't seem that long ago when I watched live the announcement we had got them, now as a 'games' process it is over, the legacy is what comes next. On Monday I have a medical appointment which is potentially about organising surgery. At this point in time I am not sure if any surgery will be a success or not, what I do know is there will be a legacy and the thing that will determine what that legacy will look like will by my own attitude and willingness to work hard at achieving positive things.

I would love to say that I will be training and racing and doing lots of other cool stuff, but I don't know. All I do know about 2013 is I will give it my best shot and see what life brings. In my experience we tend to get out of life what we are prepared to put into it. If I had any advice it would be take your opportunities while you can.

Edited by LancsLad

my friends not very well and shes doing a bucket list and she needed a guy to go with her and she asked me, so i had to say yes
What an honour to be part of making the best of what someone has left. That's a big, big deal. Hope it's a wonderful time for you both.

Psychology, huh? I was going to do Psych, but I ended up doing Childhood Studies instead. Sometimes wish I'd stuck with it, because I reckon it's fascinating. You'll be able to pick Darkshine's brain, too.

Ill be living and working in Germany.

wow, will you still be posting on here?

I do both :D

Edited by Shnoing

2013 could spell the end for my current employment (or it might not) - depending on a major announcement to the Health Secretary in December/January.

So I could either be out on the scrap heap..or be spared...50/50 at the moment

And at my age and a lack of jobs in my speciality, simply moving to another position somewhere else is not an option.

I'd like to finally become happy and content xx

I'd like to finally become happy and content xx

well its certainly something your intiltled to. and i know not everyone has a faith, but it would be certainly worth praying for.

My dentist has booked me in for two fillings in February, only the second and third in my life so far. (What am I doing wrong?!)

Nothing else planned. I've been offered a job thanks to the machinations of NAS Prospects, but it's only a two-month contract starting in September, so unless it's renewed it won't last beyond 2012. If this happens, I've been told I won't qualify for contribution-based JSA afterwards.