Sign in to follow this  
Viper

21st is here,

The day is finaly here, I have a mixture of emotions, Excited at the thought of a final DX. Scared at the thought of a final DX and worried about going on public transport and going to London.

Wish me luck and Iwill let you know what happens.

Viper.

Viper, I have been thinking about you. I'm sure the journey there will be a lot more relaxing than you anticipate. My future BIL travels to and from London by train every other weekend, this past weekend was one of em and he is fine. Says he feels safer NOW travelling b/c f the extra security etc.

Honestly, I know it's harder done than said but PLEASE, try not to worry ok. :)

As for the DX, we all know as parents that's it's in the pipeline. I'm still waiting for my son's dx but at east with one, you'll feel better knowing you did best by him and for his future.

I hope everything goes smoothly for you and all the very best. Keep us posted and Good Luck! >:D<<'>

Thinking about you Viper please let us know how things go for you >:D<<'>

Carole

Guest flutter

too late really sorry

but thinkin of you and hope it what you need and want

C x

:) Good luck fingers crossed it all goes well :pray::pray: ....lets us know the outcome asap I,ll be lurking here all day.

Viper please mail us asap to let us know you are ok?

Carole

I second Carole.

Hope you, your son and your friend are ok. Keeping you in my thoughts.

I am so so sorry!!! (about the reassurance I gave you) :crying:

Edited by Tylers-mum

Viper you are in my thoughts. As soon as I heard the news about the disruption in London I thought of you and your appointment.

Please let us know you are all ok.

Loraine

Viper >:D<<'>

When I heard the news I immediately thought 'one of our own' was in London :(

We're like an extended family on our forum...praying you and your son are safe and well :pray:

Bid >:D<<'>

Hi everyone we are home safely, thank you all so much for your concern.

We got on a train at london bridge to charring cross, to catch the right train back home and as we were a bit late we decided not to stop for lunch. We got on a train and a lady behind us got a phone call asking if she was ok. Thats when we heard about the bombs, another young girl was meeting her friend for lunch and was evacuated from the tube so she jumped on the first train home.

I am so relieved to be back, we must have got one of the few trains to be leaving at that time. One of the platform staff was very nervous and trying to get us on board quickly, he must have known what had happened.

It was a case of double bluff, they thought we wouldn't suspect anything so soon after the last attack, they were right.

One of the worst things about going on the train was how suspicious we were. There were two black men sitting near us and we couldn't help but be worried, also on the train to charring cross there were several women wearing burkas (those scarves they wear to cover their faces) and again we were worried. That is so sad as I am not in the slightest racsist and these people were just innocent passengers, probably just as scared as we were. Is this really what these terrorists want?

I will post seperately on the results of the trip as it might get lost amongst all this.

Viper.

Hi Viper,

You and your son were the first people I thought of today when I heard the news. I'm glad you're OK.

You did it, there and back, be proud of yourself.

K

So pleased to hear you are ok. I can tell my husband the good news. He keeps asking if my internet friend is ok....

Loraine xx