Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Going away tomorrow

Hi everyone.

Off on hols tomorrow, the last week of big brother and I'm going to miss it :crying:

I will be gone for 5 days but won't come on here until I've watched all my recordings of BB. We have sky plus so I have set it to record all the ones I'll miss B) I don't want to know who won until I see it for myself.

Keep voting for Eugene, I've told my DD to vote for him (she's staying here) fingers crossed he win's.

See you all when I get back :thumbs:

Viper.

Ohh, now if only I had your email addy or mobile number, I'd have called ya and broken the surprise!!!! j/k. :lol: LOL

Enjoy your holiday Viper. Where are you going??? Can't you watch it there maybe?

Hi TM (can i call you that? ;) )

We're going to the west of France. I don't think DH would be too pleased if I sat watching it even if I could :shame:

Viper.

When I went away to Cyprus last month, I managed to stay away from Big Brother up until eviction night.

I sent a text to my friend asking her to let me know who was kicked out. Luckily another Big Brother fan at the hotel managed to get the Satellite tele at the hotel switched over just before Davina announced that Vanessa was evicted. B)

Have a great holiday Viper. It wont be a surprise who wins. It's going to be Eugene. :D

hope you have a great holiday Viper

Yes I am going to vote for Eugine too.

I think he is the most sensible one out of the lot of them and I really hope he wins!!

Hope you have a lovely holiday

Sharon

Have a good holiday - hope the weather is kind to you. We are going to bottom of Belgium next week - not the avid BB fan you are, but still going to miss the TV. Especially J with his cartoons!

I've voted for Eugene twice (coz he's my main favourite to win), but also Kinga once (coz a friend of mine thinks it's between her and Craig to go on Wednesday night, and Craig can't stay!!).

Go, Eugene! :D

And enjoy your week away, if you can handle being away from BB. :P

James

Have a great time Viper,

Well I'm one person that definitely wont spoil the BB outcome for you, I've never watched it in my life :lol::lol:

Brook :)