Sign in to follow this  
annie

Final second statement has arrived

It arrived this morning............. :dance:

I was in tears..........of happiness :D

After lots of going backwards and forwards,meetings and arguments :oops: we've got all of the amendments we wanted, not without the help of IPSEA and our MP thrown in for good measure though :lol:

The only mention of Alex's old school on there is in his education history :dance: I wont go into it, but those of you that know about the grief we had with them will understand.

Now for the soppy bit. Thank you to everybody on here. Your support has kept me going >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

To others who are going through it or just starting out, don't give up, you can get there, keep fighting 'til you get what your child needs.

Love

Annie

Sorry if I've gone a bit over the top with the smilies, but I am just soooooo happy :D:DB):dance: and for Brook :ph34r::D

Thank you Nellie and Tez >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders..........well, apart from where my neck hurts from yesterday :lol::lol:

Annie

>:D<<'>

WELL DONE ANNIE :thumbs::thumbs:

I know you have had to do alot of this :fight::fight: and a bit of this :ninja::ninja:

but I am so pleased that you have finally got what you wanted :thumbs:

Brook :ph34r:;)

Annie

Well done you!

I know this has been a long, hard road for you, but now you have reached the top of the hill it's time to admire the view and have a few of these :wine::wine::wine:

Simon

Hi Me Little Chipmunk,

Fantastic - and inspiration for us all to keep going.

It is obscene that parents like yourself have to battle like this but 'truth and justice' reigns.

Woooooooooooohooooooooooooo

Love

Alvin

Simon,

Thank you >:D<<'>

I cannot stop smiling today :D . I'm going to take your advice and have a couple of :wine::wine: tonight ;)

Brook,

Thank you too >:D<<'> :ph34r::lol:

Annie

I'm in a happy, huggy mood :lol:

Hey Alvin :D

I haven't heard from John Wright yet, will be following that one up ;) ...while I'm on a roll :lol:

Chip, chip,

Annie (still trying to find another chipmunk name) :lol:

MotherEve,

Annie

XX

Hi Annie,

How could I have been so forgetful - the Chipmunks are called Chip n Dale

And there was the cartoon, Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Anyway - this will do nothing for Carole, but I am off to leer and letch at Johnny Depp - taking J to see Charlie as a treat.

Best wishes

HelenL

Treat yourself to something - you deserve it

:) Well done Annie....big congrats so pleased the fight was worth it ....what a relief now its sorted.......how many times have you read that statement hey?????....do you keep glancing at it to check it,s all there........if it,s really real..... ..........I must have never put mine down when it came in the post , I read and re-read it again and again :lol: ........ :thumbs::thumbs::clap::clap::thumbs::thumbs::clap::clap: .....this is an inspiration to those still in the battle to get their kids needs met, B)

How did I miss this thread :wacko: Three cheer for Annie hip hip horray B)

Go Annie :dance: Go Annie

Now don't go getting drunk tonight and fall down the stairs again :lol:

Carole

Great news and very inspiring. I have only just started on the road to statementing and have heard so many negatives about it that it is great to know it is actually possible! B)

Enjoy that wine but beware the hangover! :wacko:

By the way, where DO you all get those wonderful smileys from, they're not on the clickable smilies list?

Hi Mother in Need,

Thank you >:D<<'> .

Just remember that you know your child better than anyone, you don't have to take no for an answer and not all people that you come into contact with on your statementing journey may be honest.......sad, but true.

It hasn't been all smooth sailing, but we've done it.

I've only got as far as having a cup of tea so far tonight :rolleyes:

To get the smilies, when you are typing a post, at the bottom of the smillie box it says 'show all' just click on that and all the other smilies come up.

Annie

Edited by annie