Sign in to follow this  
Viper

asereht where you been?

Not seen you around for a long time, been missing yer.

Or have I just not noticed you around?

By the way folks have any of you noticed what Asereht is backwards? Just wondered as so many of you have only just twigged Dot and Com :lol:

Viper.

Theresa has been around lately, spotted a couple of posts by her yesterday. Unfortunately my dyslexia turns Asereht into Arseheit every time. I'm sure it's german for something, but I'd rather not know what :lol:

Sorry, Asereht :whistle:

Arseheit :lol::lol: What are you like!!

Elefan spotted this when Asereht first joined. I have great difficulty spelling this and usually end up copying and pasting it! Shame I can't type backwards. ;)

Know what you mean about the spelling, I had to open another window to copy it down, kept missing out the second E, knew it wasn't right but couldn't see why. us dyslexics don't stand a chance do we :lol:

Viper.

asereht

I too am pleased to see you back.

We also have kept our son at home this term due to horrendous stress and anxiety.

School seem pretty pleased, LEA seem pleased (no surprise there then).

Most of all, he seems MUCH happier and this has percolated through the whole family. It's early days yet but fingers crossed.......

Barefoot

Guest flutter

gawd i am sooo dim

:dance::dance:

and add to it when trying to get pen and paper to write name back wards did spill tea all over place :wallbash:

C x

Funny that, cos I'm sure he walked past me in our town centre on thursday. If I was a bit quicker witted, I would have shouted after him 'Gordie' just to see if he turned back and looked.

If it wasn't him, then I certainly saw his double !

Come on Gordie, where were you that day, and more to the point, where are you ??

Awww ... you've been missing me? :wub: Awww ... that's so sweet. Thanks, folks - so that's 6 of you at least. >:D<<'> I had wondered, and on one boring Saturday night on the computer, I thought I'd pop back in and see what was happening. :)

Thought I'd do a search for "Gordie" actually, on all forums here, to see if I'd been missed, which is why this particular thread is being bumped back up to the top again, after two months since it saw its last post. (Yes - I'm that vain! :lol:) Nice to see my name pop up a few times anyway.

Yes - I'm fine, thanks. Still on-line just as much as ever(!), but not usually here (fairly obviously). :oops:

Just because I'm not publicly visible here though, that doesn't mean you can't PM me! I check my Hotmail e-mail daily, and if I receive any PMs here, I automatically get an e-mail there, so I'd be straight onto your message.

waccoe:

Funny that, cos I'm sure he walked past me in our town centre on thursday. If I was a bit quicker witted, I would have shouted after him 'Gordie' just to see if he turned back and looked.

If it wasn't him, then I certainly saw his double !

Come on Gordie, where were you that day, and more to the point, where are you ??

Where are you located? Hmmm ... September 22nd ... what was I doing then? :unsure: Hmmm ... nothing special, I don't think. I'd have been working that day, it being a Thursday. It was my best friend's birthday that day, but that was all that was special about it.

James

Hi Gordie good to see you back.

How you doin and how's "something different" you know the girl I PM'ed you about, she's not been around much lately? I was hoping you two could become friends. :whistle:

Have you made up with your driving instructor friend yet?

I always miss you Gordie, you give us a diferent angle on things. B)

Welcome back....again.

Viper.

Sorry Asereht,

I read Vipers post about reading your name backwards. For some bizarre reason I decided it read, the a**e (as in bottom) After laughing to myself for a few minutes I looked again and read it properly. Apologies, although you were my hero for a few minutes.

The poor children I work with dont stand a chance do they?

Love Lorainex

Hey, folks. :thumbs:

Hmmm ... this has now become a thread about me, rather than asereht! :lol:

Viper:

Hi Gordie good to see you back.

How you doin and how's "something different" you know the girl I PM'ed you about, she's not been around much lately? I was hoping you two could become friends.  :whistle:

Have you made up with your driving instructor friend yet?

I always miss you Gordie, you give us a diferent angle on things. B)

Welcome back....again.

Viper.

Re: something_different, no - that never really got going unfortunately. I see she joined the forum on August 4th, but hasn't posted since October 29th. Oh well ... :unsure:

Re: my driving instructor friend, oh yeah - we made up months ago now. :lol: That's old news. :P I should add she's my best friend, not just my "driving instructor friend". :D Yeah - we're getting on great, and her kids love me being around too. :wub: I love Mondays! :dance: My weekly visits might be coming to an end soon though, as I have a driving test booked for Wednesday, December 21st at 1:33pm! B) And if yesterday's lesson is anything to go by, when I did really well, I should pass it! :pray: I did have a mock test though last week, with a total stranger, and I failed that - got 2 majors and 9 minors. But apparently that's quite good for a mock test, so I've been told! :huh: I'm not altogether convinced of that, but as I say, I had a great lesson yesterday, so things are looking hopeful. Although of course, once I do pass, it'll be very bittersweet for me, as I've loved these past 8 months of almost-weekly visits, regardless of all the travel time and costs involved. :(

Thanks for the latest "welcome back" anyway ... although how long I continue to visit this time around is still subject to debate. :lol:

waccoe:

Welcome back Gordie,

I was in Doncaster when I saw your double, is he getting paid for being your lookylikey ? That's assuming it wasn't you, not much reason to visit Donny though :lol: :lol:

wac

:lol: You're right - it definitely wasn't me ... got no reason to be visiting Doncaster, I'm afraid! :P I'd quite like to see this guy now though, coz it's surprising that anyone should even want to look like me!! :wacko:

James