Sign in to follow this  
bid

Even more chuckles...

Hi :)

Yesterday my 4 year old got a little beany bear from Maccy Ds.

I asked him what he was going to call it.

Long silence, then: 'I shall call him D*** (his own name)...and his middle name is Car!' :lol:

So now he has a little pink bear called D*** Car H*****, that lives in the box with all his beloved cars :wub:

Bid :lol:

Aw bless

My so is doing a project as school and he ruined his piece of fabric so he went to the teacher and asked for another piece.

She asked him for a magic word so he said Abracadabra!

He said she started laughing but said no James I meant 'please'

He still doesn't get why we fell about laughing when he told us. :wub:

My 16 year old daughter has a very good relationship with J., a friend of mine who looks after her sometimes. One day she remarked to me: "Why does J think she's fat when she's not?" I went into all the reasons why women might view their weight negatively, we talked about dieting and self image and fitness etc..with L not really getting any of it. At the end of all this she said " but J isn't overweight. I calculated her body mass index and it's within normal limits. I told her."

Fat is an NT issue :lol:

Well my little one has very limited speech and a great love of washing machines :blink: We always say to him " washing machine's gone to sleep" when we want him to leave it alone, not that it works or anything :(

Anyway the other day he said to me " washing machine gone for a walk" and i thought, eh, they cant walk :blink: But i suppose they cant go to sleep either :lol::lol:

Waiting to go into see a consultant, I was preparing my son the night before as someone had met this doctor she said on several occasions.

He was very tall with a beard, something my son can be quite fearful of so I thought best to prepare him.

Imagine my sons face when 'she' came in and introduced herself, my son then asked 'Were you a man before and had an operation ?' :oops: Luckily she laughed but I could feel myself turning more and more red.

Proof you can't prepare them for everything, especially when they decide to employ 2 doctors with the same surname :unsure:

:lol: ..............son asked yesterday.....at school they have roundsof toast for sale at break time.......why is it a round when it,s square????...............when he was younger we had a brief discussion about death/heaven......during a trip to school a few days after we saw a hearse with a coffin inside. He asked what it was and I said the person inside had died....he then exclaimed rather excitedly.....so when you die you go to Devon in a hearse I can,t wait.. :blink: .....

............ :lol: ...........love them! When meeting my very long dreadlocked and tatooed and pearced friend.............my sons comment was......"WHAT are you??".......... :lol:

One of our mealtime rules is to sit with your knees under the table ... so the other day J was at the table, half in/half out of his chair so I said to him:

"Where are your knees?" - ie he should be sitting with his knees under the table and he was sitting sideways on ...

he pointed, somewhat puzzledly, to his knees and said "Here" :blink:

so I then said " ... and where should they be?"

to which he looked even more puzzled :blink: and said "Here" pointing to his knees again - oops!

:lol:

Tonight our 5 yr old happened to see 'The Bill' just as P.C. Kent jumped ;) He said to me 'Mum, he didn't say "TO INFINITY AND BEYOND"!!'

I quickly go back to my daily speech '****, people cannot fly !' To this he says 'CAN fly, I can fly round this room with my eyes closed !'

Tonight our 5 yr old happened to see 'The Bill' just as P.C. Kent jumped ;) He said to me 'Mum, he didn't say "TO INFINITY AND BEYOND"!!'

I quickly go back to my daily speech '****, people cannot fly !' To this he says 'CAN fly, I can fly round this room with my eyes closed !'

Not like little Franny Glass, then. She swore she knew that she COULD fly around the room (rather than dreaming it, as Seymour suggested), because of the dust from the lightbulb on her fingertips!

Yours,

H. C. Caulfield ;)

C hit my daughter today and she came upstairs to tell me (was on the loo at the time!!!)

When asking her where C hit her she replied

" In the room" :wacko:

( I ment where on her body)

She's so called "normal" Goes to show you it is the way u say it he he he :lol:

Blooming eck !

That's a bit obscure , baddad.

I think this is on our bookshelf with lots of dust on it !! :unsure:

Am too immersed in 'Toy Story', I have to be Woody ( am usually just woolly !)

My 7 yr old daughter is completely immersed in all this music/pop. Always singing dancing and playing the keyboard. Last night we had our usual half hour of MTV dance and sing. We,d been bopping to the Pussycat dolls (or whatever they,re called).........when James Blunt came on singing Your Beautiful. We have this CD in the car so she knows all the words and sings it all the time. The video is a bit melancholy and shows a drizzly backdrop as he undresses, just as the last line is sung he runs barechested and jumps from a platform into the sea below(it,s a long long way down)......Your beautiful, beautiful it,s true I saw your face in that crowded place and I don,t know what to do.......cos I,ll never be with you......the song finishes as he splashes into the sea. ......my daughter looks to me and says well he won,t be with her now will he , he just drowned.....stupid.! :lol:

My mum said to my 5 year old 'I need to go and spend a penny'. He got all excited and said 'so do i ,can i have one'. We looked at each other and realised he didn't know she had meant go to the loo. We tried to explain to him it was just a saying but he went into a temper tantrum because he couldn't go and spend the penny. We then had to try to calm him down because he wanted a penny. Only trouble was we were in Spain and we only had euros and he knows the difference. We won't be saying that again to him. :lol:

Someone asked my son what he was doing, to which he replied 'Reading about the human race. I'm hoping to join one day.'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for that - I need cheering up - life has been a bit too much recently ..