Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

ADD

HI, COULD ANYONE TELL ME MORE ABOUT ADD AS MY 14 YR OLD SON HAS JUST BEEN TOLD HIS VERY DEPRESSED AND HAS A VERY LOW SELF ASTEAM . HE HAS BEEN PUT ON ANTI-DEPRESSION TABLETS AND THE DOC SAID HE HAS ADD,I KNOW ALL ABOUT ADHD AS MY 11 YR OLD HAS THAT BUT AM UNSURE WHAT ADD IS :wallbash: XXX TINY XXXX

Hi' Just a idea but i bought a ADD book off ebay,it's helping me understand it.My doctor also thinks my 9 year old has it and wait for dx for asperger syndrome.Also try abebooks.co.uk :thumbs:

hiya i have 2 sons with adhd and one of them as asd as well, i was told the diffrence is one has no hyperactivity and was triggered by diet wheres as adhd was a chmical inbalance in the brain and was hereditry.

hiya i have 2 sons with adhd and one of them as asd as well, i was told the diffrence is one has no hyperactivity and was triggered by diet wheres as adhd was a chmical inbalance in the brain and was hereditry.

Sorry but you seem to have been told bull - ADD is inherited just the same as ADHD.

HI, COULD ANYONE TELL ME MORE ABOUT ADD AS MY 14 YR OLD SON HAS JUST BEEN TOLD HIS VERY DEPRESSED AND HAS A VERY LOW SELF ASTEAM . HE HAS BEEN PUT ON ANTI-DEPRESSION TABLETS AND THE DOC SAID HE HAS ADD,I KNOW ALL ABOUT ADHD AS MY 11 YR OLD HAS THAT BUT AM UNSURE WHAT ADD IS :wallbash: XXX TINY XXXX

please don't shout, its rude.

Hi sorry Auriel but am not shouting so i don't know what you are talking about :unsure: just asking for advice i thought thats what this site was for.

Hi sorry Auriel but am not shouting so i don't know what you are talking about :unsure: just asking for advice i thought thats what this site was for.

not only is it the equivelent of shouting, using capital letters makes it harder to read! Grammer was invented for a reason! :)