Sign in to follow this  
dorsetmummy

will

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Julie >:D<<'> ,

Hi how are you, do you want to talk about it... whats making you angry, get it out it helps.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hailey

Edited by hallyscomet

Hi

just read back on some of your posts.

Has your daughter been diagnosed yet? I had a nightmare before my daughter was diagnosed.

Dont let them get you down, you know your daughter, keep fighting for the help she needs.

Some people out there dont have the understanding of our children. Don,t let them get to you. Easy said than done, i cried most days after dropping my daughter off at her infants school.

I read your posts when i see them as you live locally to me and i think are daughters are about the same age.

Nikrix x

Hi DM, will you ever stop crying? Hell yes. And there will be times when the anger subsides too! But at the moment it's par for the course so don't feel bad about it. >:D<<'>

Hope you've got supportive folk around you, you've certainly got 'virtual' support here, so keep posting and let us know how you're getting on.

I've had and still have times when I've cried and been soo angry over all sorts of things to do with my son and how he is and how he's treated but somehow you get through it all. Wine and a warped sense of humour and of course this website are all great coping mechanisms. :lol:

Take care, don't let them grind you down.

Luv Witsend.

thankyou so much for all your replies.

i have good moments and bad moments, sophie on the other hand is having a whale of a time having an extra week off school, she has work to do from school.

But i am sooooo angry, the system is totally failing my daughter at the moment.

And on monday she is going back into exactly the same situation, grrrrrr i so dont want to take her back there, but what choice do i have.

Julie

Hi Julie >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

What to say except that I understand the ongoing battle with the system to get any little help for our children is so exhausting, hope you will find some solutions at least you will find help and support with the group. :wub:>:D<<'>

Crying sometimes is the only thing wich bring us relief :tearful:

Take care. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Malika.