Sign in to follow this  
hev

steve suspended

phone call from school today,steve not to go in tomorrow as he kicked a teacher today,he is over the moon with this punishment so i cant see it really working to be honest,putting him to bed early tonight and he not sleeping at mums friday night now(my punishment i think :tearful: )feels like the pattern of mainstream all over again,hes in special school for as children,feel like im back to square one,he was off for nearly 2 years while they found him a place,anyway had to have a rant,either that or pick on husband but i thought i would give him a break tonight :(

Hi Hev

I am so sorry. I wish I could offer you some useful advice but I don't know what to say. It just seems so wrong.

I'm sending you loads of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> and hope that you manage to get some sleep tonight.

Try and stay strong.

Luv Clarkie

Sorry to hear that news.

Sophie is having a whale of a time on her week off!!

She has me to herself whilst little brother is at school, she hasnt had that attention for 5.5 years, and shes says shes not going back, i am just hoping that she hasnt worked out that if she kicks off again she can come home.

Julie