Sign in to follow this  
annie

O/T My son was mugged tonight

Hi

Hope your son is ok!

The world is getting a scary and horrible place.The little ###### want there fingers chopping off.

Hope the police catch them and your son gets him phone back. Good on him tho' for handing it our stright away at least he stayed safe.

Lisa x

:( ................Annie :( , been busy entertaining familt today so very late to this thread, >:D<<'> >:D<<'> , big hugs hunny bun and for Chris too, love squirrel boys ideas :thumbs: .Hope you sleep better tonight, Suzex.

Annie >:D<<'> to yiou all. :crying:

It's awful, and i hope they catch the s**** thankfullt rhe police are taking it very seriously. It scares me rigid, my son is 13 and his pals go into town and he wants to go with them but i get so worried because of reasons like this. I can't settle properly untill he's home safe.

I hope your son is ok, :wub:

Love Kirstie.

Annie, been away for the weekend so i just saw this thread. im so sorry to hear about your son, love Nemo's idea for retaliation. What is wrong with todays society that they think they can take what they want with no consequence?

lots of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> for your son.

Annie, that's horrible, thank god he's OK. I wish my 15-year-old would just hand things over. He's a rugby player and for some reason or other kids always think its good to have a go at the prop. Thankfully he's almost 6ft tall and built like a brick outhouse so he always wins.

Doesn't mean I don't spend half my life in casualty getting him repaired though.

Daisy

Thanks guys >:D<<'>

Chris is fine :thumbs:

I finally got round to getting him a SIM card for an old phone we had, so he's got another one now.

Because of how things are nowadays, I feel he has to have a phone, but at the same time, I worry that the same thing might happen again.......Can't win, can we?

Annie

>:D<<'>

Hi annie,

I'm glad to hear Chris is recovered. B) There's something to be said for old phones...they have less street cred and are less likely to be stolen, I think. (I've had mine for years - it's very uncool!).

I was going to post this earlier, but certain things happened :angry: , and I've just remembered :wacko: .

The police called last night to speak to Chris. They told him that they believe they know who did the mugging and was talking to him about ID'ing the littles toe-rags. They also phoned two of Chris's friends that were with him on Saturday about ID'ing.

We're waiting to hear what happens next.

XX