Sign in to follow this  
annie

O/T My son was mugged tonight

We've not long been back from the Police Station :angry: .

My 15 year old was up the town earlier and was told to 'hand over his blower' by a couple of big lads wearing hoodies and bandanas as masks. Thankfully, my son handed the phone straight over and wasn't hurt. The muggers and their mates (apparantly there were quite a few others) ran off. My son's friends called the police and the police took my son around the streets looking for them, but couldn't find them.

We've just been down the police station for a couple of hours while they took a report of what happened.

My son is ok. It just makes me so mad though :angry::angry::angry:

Sorry, just needed to moan

Annie

Oh annie, that's awful. Thank god he did the right thing and just handed the phone over to them and he's was unharmed. Make sure you phone the phone company to report it. Hopefully they can disable it so it can't be of any use to them.

Hope he's ok.

Hi annie,

I'm glad your son wasn't hurt, although he must have been pretty shaken by this, not to mention you. Sadly this kind of incident is all too common where we live as well. :(:angry:

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> to you all

K

Thank you >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Chris seems ok. He's a quite boy at the best of times. He's gone to bed now, so I'll keep a close eye on him. I feel so proud that him and his friends did the right thing by calling the police straight away, not that they'll catch them, but still.

We've called and cancelled the mobile.

Hope the little ******** feel proud of themselves.

Annie

>:D<<'>

Kathryn - My friend's son had the same thing happen to him just three weeks ago :angry: . He wont go out now.

Really sorry to hear about this, but I am pleased they did the right thing

A friend of mine was left for dead a couple of years ago after a mobile phone mugging and any similar crime just makes me feel sick. These people have no respect at all for anyone or their property.

Hope your son is ok >:D<<'>

Oh Annie >:D<<'> and Chris >:D<<'>

What an awful experience for all of you. We live in such terrible times. I really hope that Chris is fine with no lasting effects.

Carole

I think a moderator might tell me off if I write what I think of those thugs so I'll just send you lots of these

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clarkie

xox

Annie, just got online and read your post. The rotten good for nothing little b*******. I hope you're all ok. You must be livid and very upset. Your poor son must have been really shaken. Really hope they get the little sh***.

Sorry about the colourful display of language but incidents like this really p**** me off!

>:D<<'> Lauren >:D<<'>

Annie

So sorry to hear what happened to your son, i hope he is alright. Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you and give you loads of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Take care both of you.

NIkrix x

Hi Annie >:D<<'>

Feel sorry for your son it is such a bad experience which sometimes stay with you for so long. Hope he will be find.

How frustrating when those ..##@@&&!!! get away with it. :angry:

Take care. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Malika.

Guest hallyscomet

Hi I agree with all the above just wanted to send you and your son lots of these

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I hope they catch them :thumbs::pray:

Your son may need some counselling after this, I hope it doesn't affect his confidence and cause anxiety about going out. :pray::pray:

Regards

Hailey

Oh annie >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> I'm glad he hust handed the mobile over, I've tried to tell my son that nothing is worth your own safety. My friends son was beaten up recently because he refused to hand over his mobile, he couldn't understand why people can just take things :angry::angry::angry: . I hope your son is o.k.

Thank you so much everyone >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Chris is still in bed, so when he gets up I'll see how he is feeling today :wub: . I didn't sleep too well. I kept thinking what I would like to do if I got hold of the little *******s.

Hubby was saying last night that he sees teenagers walking past his shop in the town during the DAYTIME, wearing the standard uniform of baseball caps, hoodies with hood up AND bandanas over their faces like masks (just like the muggers). Are we just being old-fashioned or something, but wouldn't you think that they would be stopped from going around dressed like that? There's always police walking around the town, it doesn't make sense. Surely, it can't be seen as normal, walking around with your face covered.

Annie

Oh Annie, I'm so sorry! >:D<<'>

I hope he's ok today, and you too! :) xx

Annie and Chris and Hubby - lots of hugs -

I too wouold get a permanent exclusion from the forum if I let rip about how I feel :(

Annie, I think your posting to TES has got a mention in this weeks paper. There was an article on the lack of mention of SEN in the White Paper.

What a sicko and sad world we live in.

Love

HelenL

Thank you >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Chris doesn't seem at all fazed by what happened at the moment. I'm not sure if it hasn't hit him yet. I'll see how he goes.

The police called this morning to talk to him again. I spoke to them after, they said it is worse than they thought it was, the PC was saying that because of the way the boy spoke to Chris, they are putting down that it was threatening behaviour as well. The PC said they are passing the details over to CID and he gave me his direct phone number, don't hesitate to call him for anything. If they had any news, they would call me.

I just hope they catch the little ******. I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

Annie

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

OMG Annie!! I am so so so sorry!! What ******* (I know that word'll be deleted so didn't type it but you get my drift!). People like that make me puke.gif

:angry::angry::angry:

Give him HUGE hugs from me and tell him I am thinking of him. Same goes for you too Annie.

hugs4.gif

Edited by Tylers-mum

Hi annie >:D<<'>

Don't know if you'd WANT to do it, but I think I'd be tempted to phone my son's mobile and tell whoever answered what a spineless, ignorant little piece of **** they are.

I may have just come up with my 'million dollar invention'... A mobile phone with a built in h/f receiver and around half a pound of semtex in it. Get your phone knicked, you just dial the special code and ...

I'll get squirrel boy on it when he gets this 'work' (?) thing out of the way, okay?

L&P

BD >:D<<'>

Hi BD,

We were sooo tempted to call the number last night, but ended up calling the phone company to block the number.

Love the special code/semtex idea. :thumbs:B) Get squirrel boy of that work nonsense NOW :lol: .

Sorry, but I just HAD to resort to relieving myself in the Batcave this morning :whistle: . I apologise for the 'battered sausage' :rolleyes:

Annie

Hi BD,

We were sooo tempted to call the number last night, but ended up calling the phone company to block the number.

Love the special code/semtex idea. :thumbs:B) Get squirrel boy of that work nonsense NOW :lol: .

Sorry, but I just HAD to resort to relieving myself in the Batcave this morning :whistle: . I apologise for the 'battered sausage' :rolleyes:

Annie

I'm not bothered by the battered sausage - It's the 'relieving yourself' that's got me worried!! Wasn't there a handy telephone box or council block lift on the way home last night? Shame on you :shame::shame:

Annie, So sorry to hear what happened and pleased Chris doesnt seem too upset by it all.

I hope the Police find the little ********s.

Take care,

Love Loraine xxx

Alas, I couldn't face the telephone boxes and council block lifts :sick: . Thought the Batcave was the next best thing :D .

Don't tell our other Batcave chums, but I had a curry last night as well. Saturday night is curry night in our house :whistle:

My daughter had a similar experience in Nottingham City Centre last year and she still worries about it now. Again for her it was a group of her peers that decided to relieve her of her phone and a few pounds. As far as we know they never caught them, but she is more careful now and tends to stay with a group when out. It's a hard job though when you're not safe to take a trip to the town though. She was 16 at the time by the way.

hello annie,i just saw your post,hope chris is ok,i know it sounds silly but ive never told steven what to do if someone wants his phone,will tell him now to hand it straight over,hope you all ok love hev >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

(((Annie and son)))Hope that the Police catch the culprits.xx

So for all of you who called them xxxxxxxs, CarerQuie has shown you how to spell it - 'culprits' ;) (an anagram of 'lurcspit' - an Elizabethan mugger?)

Afraid semtex is a tad dangerous, especially in the hands of a school-phobic teenager, so Squirrel Boy suggests using what's already there: call the phone with a special code and it could emit an ultra low frequency tone

What use is that?

Well it starts off with dizziness, nausea, total loss of balance, vomiting, etc and ends with liquifying all the internal organs. (Maybe gone a bit far with the last bit...) (or maybe not... :devil: )

And all within an 8 foot radius of the phone. Much tidier than semtex, don't you think? :whistle:

nemo

A pool of chav with a hoodie on top is so much easier to clean up, though :D

Or you could get the battery to burst, giving a pocket full of flesh-eating acid and toxic metals... B)

Edited by littlenemo