Sign in to follow this  
supersec

shaking like a leaf

Have just had my four year old run in front of a car.

I am at work and coming back from work I saw a little group of children walking up the path and there is my little one with his one to one carer out for a walk from nursery. Saw me and ran straight across the road in to the path of a car which fortunately was only doing about ten miles an hour and stopped whilst both myself and his carer shouted at him to stop. Luckily he is okay but I think my nerves are shot to pieces.

Can't blame his carer she had hold of him and he just yanked and ran before she could have the chance to stop him. Think she papped her pants tho.

Oh the joys of children. Am back at work and he is now back at nursery and will collect at usual time.

Feel like cack tho :crying:

Caroline

Heck, that must have been scary, they just don't realise what could happen do they :( I'm glad that he is ok but you and his carer must be pretty shaken up right now >:D<<'>

:o ................hope your ok. what a horrible thing to happen, our kids are a constant worry, mine has no idea of traffic,however much I remind him, nag, shout, plead :tearful: etc. Hope you calm down soon, Suzex

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> It knacks you up for days, doesn't it? >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Get the Vodka out and try to watch a good programme >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

If it were me i'd have a straw in the bottle of vodka by now :lol:

Hope you feel better ...that's really one of those thing which makes you realised they need to be watch every second how scary :tearful:

Take care. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Malika.