Sign in to follow this  
Tylers-mum

Breath smelling and illness.

One of the ways I know T is ill is when his breath smells and no amount of teeth cleaning rids it. It's very bad at the moment too. :sick:

Anyone else notice this with their kids???

David has septic tonsillitis at the moment and his breath is just dreaful. But no matter what the illness David has, what he calls himself, 'Donkey Breath' I was once told that this is common is children with ASD.

Carole

Edited by carole

When a person becomes ill there body can look for as many ways as possible to "vent" this illness one common way is via the lungs as the lungs and also you can smell stomach acid more in a person with a high white blood cell count. (well this is what I was told anyway)

yeah i have noticed this with my own children and with others. This is usually their tonsils. The smell is quite pungent. I am not sure if youre little one suffers with his tonsils but it is worth a look in his thorat.

Laine

he only has smelly breath when he has a sore throat, but he sure has a smelly bum, lol. his wind is awful! :lol:

H drinks alot of milk so his breath can be sour milk- yuk

And his bot can be rather smelly :rolleyes: He has this awful habit of breaking wind when he bends over and i'm usually behind him when he does :o:blink: