Sign in to follow this  
DAS999

Got to the bottom of it

My GF has been really "off" for the last couple of days having a major melt down and now I know why...

She took a walk to the park down a little lane where we live, it is long and narrow. On her way she met two men who I think we have met before and have taken the mick out of her becuse she jumps and flaps when excite.

This time they called her some very colourful names and chucked a few stones at her and then asked her some very rude and personal questions then they asked her to do things which I just don't think I could write!!

She was so scared to tell me as she thought she would be in trouble.

She eventually told someone on MSN then me.

(At this point I would like to thank all that have spoken to her on MSN (You know who you are))

She is fine now but I am so so angry at those men.

The really upsetting part is she knew what they wanted her to do was wrong but she was too scared to tell me that it had happened because she thought she would be in trouble for not doing what they said even though she knew it was wrong.

There are reasons for her fear relating to things that happened when she was very young but it would not be fair for me to post this.

It annoys me so so much that silly men, or rather boys have taken the freedom and little independence she had as she can now no longer to the the park on her own. To them it may seem a joke but to her she was so proud she could go to the park on her own.

Oreo (My GF) is back to nearly her normal self now, still not taking but happy and no longer scared.

Thanks to all those who helped once again and I would like to apologise on her behalf for any thing she may have posted in her "melt down" period that may have confused people.

The Bunny is fine and so are the dogs (who loved the Jack Daniels). :drunk::robbie:

She told me she was trying to look after the pets "super good" so i would look after her "super good".

glad to here it das >:D<<'> you dont need to apologise,oreo could be any of our kids,i think you should report the matter to the police though,sick people like that need to be found if possible,people should be able to walk the streets without the threat of fear and intimidation no matter who they are,poor oreo >:D<<'>

Das, I am pleased you have got to the bottom of what caused the upset. Oreo does not have to take this sort of abuse from these people. Have you thought of speaking to the police? I know Oreo may not wish to do this or, may not feel able to do so. But that is the sort of reaction these sort of people rely on. I just feel so annoyed for her (and you) that she has been put through something like she has.

Oreo, I think you have coped with it really well.

Das,

Could you report this to the police? I know it would be imposible for Oreo to tell them but if you explain to the police about her and tell them what happened they may be able to warn these nasty excuses for men.

Don't let these a**eholes ruin Oreo's life.

Viper.

hi

i am glad that you worked out what was toubeling oreo

Took a very brave young lady to walk away from them and to eventually open up when she was so scared. I hope she does manage to ignore these comments and is able to take a walk to the park with the dogs soon.

Yes Das, I think police too. Yes they may do nothing,but your conscience will be clear for having reported it. They may drive by the lane and perhaps scare off these people. I'm not suggesting that the following would or could happen to your G/F: but remember that poor girl who was paralysed by a stabbing last year? Could you perhaps talk to the police yourself first so you can explain that your G/F is a more vulnerable person than most? Accessing the community is a basic human right (it is in the UN charter) and your G/F has a right to this. She has been a brave girl to tell anybody ( just a thought but can you print off any of her messages or emails to take as proof to the police?) Hope all goes well for you, love Kat

they wouldnt lock you up oreo,they probably wouldnt lock the men up either,they would probably just warn them to leave you alone. :)

oreo, You have done nothing wrong - nothing - walking down the lane is a good thing to to when you want to go to the park. people who call other people rude or silly names or ask other people they don't know to do things that are not acceptable are the people who are wrong. The police can decide what punshment is to be given but the police will have to be told first. Hope this helps , Kat

They would not lock up a nice girl like you. you have not been bad. The men are the bad ones they are not alowed to say things like they did to you. The police will be happy you told them and will want to make the men sorry.

Viper.

Oreo

the police will not lock you up

those men were not nice

it was wrong for them to say those things

it was good that you did not do what they asked,

because what they asked you to do was wrong

it is good that you told your boyfriend what happend

You will not get locked up.

The men are bad for saying bad things.

The police wont lock them up ,the police will tell them off.

Dont be afraid you are a very brave girl for telling your boyfriend.

Im very proud of you for not doing the bad things that they told you to do.

Tsmom

Glad you got to the bottom of this. There are some really horrible people in this world, and those men are some of them. :angry:

Hope things are better for you tomorrow.

Carole

DAS i definatley think the police should be told. How dare they frighten Oreo or anyone! She has a right to walk to the park or anywhere else she choses without fear of ignorant b@*!**?* like them being abusive and throwing things at her, nor should they be asking her to do things. I am furious :angry::angry: You are doing great by her, but for her sake these men need to be picked up and questioned. It's a certain type of man that can treat a vulnerable person like that and they need to be stopped. We all strive to help our children live their lives without fear and it can't happen if people like that are left to abuse whoever they like.

I am glad she has you! >:D<<'>

Oreo,

sweetheart, it is not your fault that these men were horrible to you. They are very bad. The police will talk to them and tell them they must not speak to you anymore or throw things at you. You are very brave and i'm very proud of you that you didn't do what they asked because they are wrong to say those thing to you. I hope you are feeling better today honey.

Love,

Kirstie. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Glad you got it sorted.

Orea,

some people can be horrible. Don't let them upset you any more. You are a lovely person, its just some people can be cruel.

Take care both of you

NIkrix

Das and Oreo

Oreo, I'm really glad you're safe, but I do think you should think about telling the police. They will not be angry with you, or blame you.

What you described was sexual harrassment, intimidation, probably lewd and obscene behaviour and I think there are other offences that these men could be accused of. These are crimes committed against you by these bad men. If you tell the police, they should do something to stop these men picking on you again.

You have to decide what to do, and maybe you will decide to do nothing, but don't be scared of the police.

Elanor

Das, this is assault. I do think it would be a good idea to go to the police. Your girlfriend may not be the only person who has been approached in this way by these people.

I had to write it all down whit help for the police. They said they cannot do much because it is hard to press a charge when it involves a person like me. They said thye will keep an eye open and look in the park for naughty boys as muhc as they can and in the lane.

Thats good that the police will be looking out for those men. Well done for writing it all down for them.

hope you feel a lot better now

take care

SD x