phasmid

Job type vibes needed pls

He has wanted a job since his birthday last year, put in a few forms but this is his first intervew, I just hope it goes well - even if he doesn't get it. The experience will be good for future use either way.

I hate interviews - even going to one takes courage, so well done Phas jnr for getting this far and Good Luck!

:pray::pray:

Well he was pretty up-beat when he got home. Seems to have gone well by all accounts. They didn't tell him today as they had a few to interview. They did ask about any medical conditions and he said AS. They asked what that was (at least they asked!) and he just said that it meant he was a bit shy with strangers - not bad for an off the cuff response. He'll find out next week so it's fingers crossed for him.

wow (and this isn,t meant to sound condescending because it is,nt how I mean it :huh: )............BUT WHAT A GROWN UP LAD :notworthy: ..................well done phas jr :D

good luck i hope he gets the job and well done for going to the inteview .my ds J 14 ASD has a paper round which he really enjoys and he likes the money of course, other ds also had a paper round at same shop and then went on to work there on a weekend J thinks he should ask for a job there when he is older but im not too sure its a newsagents ###### local shop .

Good vibes heading your way. I really hope he gets the job. Finger crossed

Carole

>:D<<'> well done Phas jr, Job interviews are so nerve wracking! It sounds as though he did great though and i await eagerly to hear the news.......... >:D<<'>

We think it was good for him to have done this, even if he doesn't get it. At the very least he will have a better idea of what an interview entails and at best he'll get the job.