Sign in to follow this  
oracle

David hits the Town

David's best friends brother is 21 today. David has known the brother as long as he has know his friend once many moons ago David would actually do sleep-overs at their house.

David refused an invitation to the Party tonight which is a meal at a Restaurant followed by a night on the town. All week David has said that he would not be going - no way. However two hours ago he did a 360 degree U-Turn and decided that he would go. :unsure: Eldest has gone with them an all Lads night out about ten of them :unsure::unsure: . The meal I am OK with but David out on the Town on a Saturday Night when I am sure that half of the X Factor are appearing here tonight, as well as the Footie fans arriving home about 10pm :unsure: I really really want him to have a good time - yes really I do - but I will be chewing the nails to shreds until they both arrive back home. He is 18 years old 6ft 3ins talls and looked the part - they all left our house laughing and asking if David would manage to pull OMG - I need a stiff drink or 10.

I'm only grateful the router is back up and running.

Carole

carole,i know exactly what you mean,just watch big bruv live on e4,the time will fly,before you know it he will be in,let me know how it goes

hope he enjoys his night

how's the nails?

Carol, i am sure he will be just fine and have an absoloute ball. I think when my sons get to 'that' age i will be a total wreck AS or otherwise.

He has plenty of people with hima nd i'm sure they will all look out for each other. Will you let us know how he gets on?

Have a large one and stop looking at that clock.......... :lol::lol:

They just got back and yes they had a great time, although a girl collapsed in one of the pubs that they went into and the Paramedics had to be called out :o David said that they did not have a clue about what they were doing and he was all for telling em but Rob stopped him :lol: So pleased that he did.

One good thing is that David does not drink - his choice and so I had no worries that he would roll in drunk - don't think that I could cope with a drunk David :wacko:

Carole

Carole...............so pleased he coped with it.Just the occasional night out like this with people who know him,I think it,s brill, >:D<<'> .Would he go to a pub quiz night, they are usually mid week so it would be quieter, but still a bit social if you know what I mean.Well Done >:D<<'> Suzex.

:dance: Brilliant, i'm glad he had a good night, it might become a regular thing?? Well done to you David :notworthy:

Carole,

I'm glad it was a successful evening: I hope there won't be so many chewed nails for you next time, now that you know he can do it!

K x