Sign in to follow this  
meemo38

Did anyone see me

Hi guys, not posted in a while as things been hectic, finally getting some recognition that C does have aspergers, and we are currently reading through all the leaflets we should have had a few years ago.

Anyway i forgot to remind you all, my program was on today, did anyone see me, it was make me perfect on ITV.

Wasnt as bad as i expected it to look, so fairly pleased.

Michelle

I saw you.i missed the end result as i had to get the kids from school.

your a brave lady going through that i thought you looked fine before but i guess its how you feel yourself that counts.Are you happy with the results?was it worth the pain?Yr poor hubby was worried sick bless him.

Ive watched the whole series of make me perfect.

So so brave to undrgo what looks like realy painfull surgery.

Personally i think all the women looked great before the surgery and that the surgery they had just helped give them a boost to there self esteem.Everyone looked fantastic afterwards.Did yer get to keep the clothes.

Good luck with the live final tommorrow.Ill be watching.

Hope I get chance to watch it tomorrow, must be nerve racking being live, it is the difference in self confience which stood out the most to me.

Yea it was the self confidence that shone out after the transformation.

We all know that on some days we can put on exactly the same clothes and do our haire and makeup and feel we look terrible but the next day wear and look exactly the same but feel fantastic.

This programme i think showed that to look good on the outside you have to feel good on the inside so that it shines through in youre eyes and smile the way you walk and talk.Regardless of surgery.

I watch all these type of programmes and always think the women look good before as well as after its there own perception ofthemselves that it wrong.

We always zoom in on our so called faults fat backside flabby tummy but no one else notices this.

Saying that though if id the cash and was brave enough i wouldnt mind a boob job.Im fed up of being flat chested and haveing to wear a padded push up bra.I look great clothed but when the bra comes of it all goes south and deflates.Any weight i gaine goes on me backside not on me boobs. :wallbash::wallbash:

Have some of mine, I goto a shop wanting them smaller, ?30 + at a time for a bra ain't fun at all.

The thing is what is perfect, what is normal, for all we know perfection could be all the lumps and bumps, and if thats right I am perfect now :lol:

Im only a 34 B cup i wish i was a 34 c that would do me.

Yer know bras are dear what ever size yer in.Ive to pay ?22 quid for a good uplift bra that makes me look like ive a cleavage.

Its a bloomeing con job.Men would never put up with paying so much for so little material.

I tell yer what i found that makes yer look young sexy and gorgeous dim lighting.Not full glare.If and when coz its a rare occasion we go out i always look at me self in the mirror in dim lighting i look bloomeing good then.And the fact im supposed to wear glasses but dont helps coz i cant see me self properly last thing i need is to be in focus.

:lol::lol::lol:

I haven't been following the series as I don't really watch that much TV, an't got time! :lol:

What time is the final on tomorrow and what channel?? I'll watch. :)

Michelle - GOOD LUCK!!!

Ive been watching this but didnt realise it was you. Its been really getting to me as the time they show it means I always miss the end result, its been driving me mad.

I saw you today, you looked fab :D I'll be watchiong the final tomorrow.

Your house looked awfully tidy :blink: If they came into mine they'd be tripping over stuff and they'd wipe their feet on the way out :rolleyes::oops:

I could do with liposuction all over and agood stretching to make me taller :rolleyes:

Clare

what times it on and whats your first name so i know who im looking for?i also pay ?25+ for a bra,im an ecup its horrendous but im too scared to have surgery

Its just finished ive just watched the final.

All the woman looked great.id have been dead nervous me scared of tripping over or something.

You looked fantastic and well done on looseing more weight though i didnt think you needed to but you looked great.

Arghhh!! Missed it today Meemo, totally forgot. How was it? Did you go with your friend to the final? I dont suppose it will be repeated now. Oh well I hope you enjoyed it. Meant to ask if you'd had any further surgery since the 1st program.

Take care, Lottie

Those mak-overs were fantastic and all the women so brave.Michelle I saw you and the transformation was incredible, your hair looked lovely, you were so brave Well Done >:D<<'>

I saw it but missed the ending as had to do the school run. Michelle, you looked a stunner girl!! ;)

Did you win??

Don't matter if you didn't coz you're a winner in our eyes. :D

Wish I had your courage. :)