Sign in to follow this  
laine

hello

Hi and good afternoon. I am laine Cs mum. Apologies for not introducing myself before posting my new topic. Anger and frustration kicked in and i was feeling very confused. C has been dx with borderline aspergers what ever that is i didnt know you where borderline anything. Any way hello all :P

hi laine,

I am new to the forum too (about 3weeks). Must admit my kids are telling me that this forum is fast being an obession - its a fight for the computer.

This site rocks

justamom

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<hi laine c mum i,m also new to this forum also 3 weeks i am totally addicted to it so much brilliant advice from people who know what there talking about wish i had known about it ages ago

take care lainey

Hi laine,

I know you've been here a little while but welcome anyway :)

Anger and frustration is something many of us can identify with. :ph34r: I hope you're finding the forum helpful.

Kathryn x

hi laine nice to meet you.

Im a fan of the forum as well,it been a great source of comfort and support since i joined it,the best thingi have done may i add,i get all the help andvice i need from the members here they are all a great bunch

lynn

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Laine, >:D<<'>

Thought i was seeing double, But it's Lainey & Laine

Oh yeah, thats who I thought you were too.

Welcome to the forum Laine >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> they are a lovely supportive bunch here, and this forum is very addictive.

Any questions or problems you are having there is always someone to the rescue :wub:

All the best

Hailey