Richt

Does anybody else's eyes change colour

I was looking at my reply to the eye colour posting, I was the only one who didn't have fixed colour, mine change with my mood, do anyone else's, or have you experienced it?

My husbands do. Technically they are 'hazel' but they definitely noticeably change from very dark brown through to green depending on his mood.

Lynne

Yes, makes my daughter really cross..dont know why :blink:

my eyes go really green if I am cross, tearful or angry.

browny hazel for shopping and putting out the bins!

redberry

both mine and my partner's eyes change colour, depending on our moods, i was once told that it was because i am part irish ( my dad's do too and it's his side of the family that have irish blood) strangely, my partner's part irish too! is this a common link or mearly coincidence?

Maybe someone clever will post here, because mine are grey blue most of the time but do go vividly green when upset. Perhaps it's a trick of the light

R

Guest hallyscomet

Hi,

I find it depends on the colour of the clothing you are wearing, as some colours will pick out certain colours and others enhance other colours.

My daughters can look really green, then hazel then the colour of her eyebrows, and me my go from a really deep blue to to pale blue grey, I believe it is also the sky, my eyes reflect the sky blue sky grey sky along with my clothing some colours will make my eyes look really blue, including makeup.

Hailey

Hailey

It's lunchtime for you then, and bedtime for me.

I'll have to think on the colour of clothes issue, but not sure about it, some peoples' irises are the same colour (uniform), others are speckled - either as spots, or star like areas, I think it depends on which bit you engage with if you make eye contact.

I was wearing a grey sweatshirt tonight, when I looked in the mirror, the outside of my iris was blue, like a hoop around the grey and obviously the pupil was black. As I looked at it, the grey changed, more green in places, more blue in others. Until tonight I've never watched them change, people just tell me they do.

Too wierd

Guest hallyscomet
Hailey

I'll have to think on the colour of clothes issue, but not sure about it, some peoples' irises are the same colour (uniform), others are speckled - either as spots, or star like areas, I think it depends on which bit you engage with if you make eye contact.

I was wearing a grey sweatshirt tonight, when I looked in the mirror, the outside of my iris was blue, like a hoop around the grey and obviously the pupil was black. As I looked at it, the grey changed, more green in places, more blue in others. Until tonight I've never watched them change, people just tell me they do.

Too wierd

Yes, funny being on the otherside of the world, literally :)

I don't think it is wierd, how about "Unique" :D

Hailey

Hailey

Too wierd

Ooohhh Richt don't stare into your own eyes in a mirror you may well get someone else staring back at you - it's called Devining and it's scarey stuff, I did it once and never again :blink:

I've seen an adults hazel eyes go mainly blue after a detox.

With my son, his eyes are a giveaway when he's not coping. They are much greyer and the pupils seem permanently enlarged. Also when he hasn't drunk enough water, he also gets dark circles under the eyes as well. When he comes out of school I just take one look at him and know from his eyes if he hasn't drunk enough and is stressed. Its an early warning system. Its better now that I've seen the school and insisted he has water in the classroom (he doesn't sense the need for water very well) but sometimes he leaves his flask in the cloakroom.

I've done a couple of iridology courses and its amazing what information the eyes offer. I've got the iridology torches and charts etc but don't really have the time to do much with it. When anyone in the family is ill I get the torch out - its usually enough to have 'em running in the opposite direction :lol:

Mine do - normally they're green but hubbs says they vary from blue to almost grey or sometimes hazel.

Mostly bloodshot with lack of sleep these days :lol:

That's exactly the same as mine. I have green eyes, they go blue when I get tearful, and have sometimes looked hazel.

Lauren