Sign in to follow this  
Paula

Wheres Hev

I know its daft but im worried about Hev.She hasnt posted since her day out on Friday the one her bloke was whingeing about.

Its not like her not to have given an update.

If youre reading this hev at some stage.I hope youre ok that you had a great day out.

If on the other hand youre fealing fed up and lifes naff then i hope youre back on the boards soon.

Paula quite agree, if theres one person you can rely on to post on here it's Hev!

Hope you are ok Hev....

:(

Thats what i thought. Even if shed just posted to say i got roaring drunk spent a bomb kids played up and i had a bit of agro with me bloke.

Ive not been a memeber of this site long but even so ive got to notice the regular posters and reconise certaine names of regular users.Hev been someone i look out for posting because shes always so open and honest about stuff no matter what it is.

Ditto!

:pray: for her and hope she will be back soon!

Have you pm'd her, could maybe try that?

No i havent pmd her.

I dont realy know Hev only what ive read on the boards.

Perhaps the kids have played up and are hogging the pc if there home.Like they do.

Hopefully shes that busy and liveing a showbizzy type life she hasnt had time for posting.

Or perhaps her bloke was rushed to hospital due to lack of food and water after her day out and shes currently mopping his brow whilst he lies in a hospital bed. :D

Id better sod of myself and push a vac round maybe flick the duster round.

Be still me beating heart i cant taker the excitement of me day.

Or perhaps her bloke was rushed to hospital due to lack of food and water after her day out and shes currently mopping his brow whilst he lies in a hospital bed. :D

Id better sod of myself and push a vac round maybe flick the duster round.

Be still me beating heart i cant taker the excitement of me day.

LOL....me Too!

paula you are funny,i will be a missing person on a milk carton next :lol::lol:

day out on st patricks day went brilliant,i got really drunk and had a good ole sing song in the high street,partner was a bit stony faced when i walked in or should i say fell in the door!!then again though he had done the house spotlessly clean and we had a chinese that night so it all worked out well,roll on next st patricks day,i love it,i would love to go to dublin to celebrate it,what about next year,a big coach trip i reckon!!

there wasent one irish bloke out and i should know cos i was looking!! i just love the irish accent,i used to work with an irish dentist and his voice was lovely,he came from tipparrarie,not sure if right spelling,his voice was the only reason i went to work in the end!!

Hev - sounds like you had a good blast - just what you needed.

Sometimes the blokes with the most fantastic drool making voices turn out to be such a disappointment in the flesh.

We will have to change the name from St Patricks day to St Hev Day

Love

HelenL

yeah helen i like that idea!! i finally asked my partner what he was being so huffy about me going out st patricks day,he said we dont go out together any more,we been out once together in the last year so i spose hes right but i dont think you can beat a girlie night to have a laugh,i never told him that though!! we are going out sat night for an indian meal which i am looking foward to,just wish he could have told me what was bothering him in the first place,it NEARLY ruined my ST HEVS DAY!!!