baddad

BINGO!!!

Having given up on a 'life' some time ago, i found myself at the school PTA's bingo night tonight because ben wanted to go...

In actual fact, it would have been ok apart from two things...

1 - Ben kept farting, and they absolutely STANK!!! We were sitting with a table of around 10 other adults, who i think a) didn't believe it was ben, B ) thought we were both barking mad because I couldn't stop laughing through embarrassment (knowing full well they'd think it was me!) and Ben couldn't stop lauging because I couldn't stop laughing...

2 - I discovered after three biggish cans of fosters that after an exclusive (in terms of alcohol) diet of red wine and/or Guinness my tolerance to lager is completely shot! Nowhere near 'drunk' of course, but certainly at that point where an embarrassing 'wobble' while walking to the loo was a real possibility while being sobre enough to actually be worried about it!

Ho hum... whatever happened to those Friday nights of my 'yoof'?

L& P

BD and 'Windy Miller' (Ben) :D:lol:

Wasn't it curry night tonight? If so Bads, bad decision following a curry with an evening out in a public place, and poor Ben, why not just admit it was you?

:notworthy::clap: Well done Ben for getting your Dad home safe and sound :clap::notworthy:

Annie

xx

Edited by annie

Wasn't it curry night tonight? If so Bads, bad decision following a curry with an evening out in a public place, and poor Ben, why not just admit it was you?

:notworthy::clap: Well done Bed for getting your Dad home safe and sound :clap::notworthy:

Annie

xx

Right - to set the record straight - Ben ate BEFORE we went, I waited until we got home...

Had it actually BEEN me - ben would have delighted in telling the whole ROOM 'My dad just farted!'. the fact that he didn't say that would be evidence enough to anyone who actually knew Ben... the problem was there was no one on our table who did!!

And just in case any one should be wondering, I don't do that sort of thing anyway. Never, EVER. Honest injun... strue...

Ho hum... whatever happened to those Friday nights of my 'yoof'?

Gone with the wind...I'd say. ;)

K x

Actually Baddad, I think it was you and after investigating this matter, I now know 'why' you

kept on farting! It is in my opinion that you thought if you kept farting, then the other bingo players

would have to hold their breath because of the stench, and then they wouldn't be able to shout

"BINGO" when they won, that would mean that the caller would carry on until you won!!!

that's if the caller was able to carry on!! :sick:

Hmmm, I seem to remember reading about the 'I'm a farter starter' :partytime:

Anyway sounds like you both had a good laugh. ;)

Brook :D

Guest hallyscomet
Right - to set the record straight - Ben ate BEFORE we went, I waited until we got home...

Had it actually BEEN me - ben would have delighted in telling the whole ROOM 'My dad just farted!'. the fact that he didn't say that would be evidence enough to anyone who actually knew Ben... the problem was there was no one on our table who did!!

And just in case any one should be wondering, I don't do that sort of thing anyway. Never, EVER. Honest injun... strue...

:lol::lol::devil: You don't do that sort of thing; burp or fart :P surrrreeee of course not. Well if you didn't you would be like that obese man in Monty Pythons "The Meaning of Life" in the restaurant where is orders and eats everything on the menu. The waiter comes up and says would you like one more little bit of chocolate and he says "better bring a bucket, think I'm gonna vomit" then explodes into bits... :sick::ninja::devil: that would be you.

The visual is rather grose don't you think, now shame on you blaming Ben :lol::devil: come on Ben, does dad do this to you all the time, poor kid. :ph34r:

Hailey

Must be something in the air :dance: .........cos we had bingo night last friday.Sadly I could,nt drink, but I over did it on the jellied sherbety sweets on sale and became a little hyper active, did,nt win a thing till the very last game , and I screamed YES, very loudly, it was worth it though I won a scooby doo game.I love a good old friday night out :D ...............now have you ever done a beetle drive....thats living :dance:

My mum forced me to go to "real" bingo when I was 16, too young to be gambling but hey. I was sooo bored nearly fell asleep and almost missed winning ?400, :o that was a lot when I was 16, many many years ago. I was soo frightened the next week when I had to collect my winnings, in case someone knew I was under age. :whistle: I never went again. :shame: