Sign in to follow this  
hev

out with hubby tonight

about the 2nd time ive been out with him this year for a drink,last time was on his bday and at 10.30 he wanted to go home but i didnt,anyway i stormed out the pub and got in a taxi(very mature eh?!)he tried to flag the taxi down and i told the driver to ignore him and drive on :lol: at the time i thought it was amusing and he had no money on him and had to walk home,bout 40 minute walk in the cold,we havent been out since then but we are trying again tonight,thing is,im quite loud,hes very quiet but im really going to not get carried away,its just when im out i get very exciteable and keep :dance: even to a jukebox and no one else is dancing,oh well i will try to behave at least,will let you know tomorrow,fingers crossed please :wacko:

You do make me laugh!

Hope its a good one.....shame you werent near me, none of my friends are dancing babes! :crying:

i was so well behaved girls(and baddad!!!) they did kareoke,i sang i will survive,my motto!!does you good to get out eh? i was all ASD out,im ready to face another day and more meltdowns tomorrow :lol: :lol:

Nice one Hev.

Im a bit loud when im out too and my husband is more restrained.But he lets me get on with it.

We dont go out very often not on the P**s anyway.but when we do i like to let me haire down.I think its coz im that glad to be away from the kitchen sink,kids and mucky underpants that i go a bit wild.Its bloomeing good to be just you even if the you is tanked up on booze.

Never a truer word spoken Paula, its nice to let our hair down once in a while and forget about everyone else and concentrate on ourselves....

Glad you had a good night Hev

Justamom