Sign in to follow this  
kirstie

Won't be around for a few weeks!

Just thought i'd let you all know that we are off Down Under tomorrow so i won't be online for four weeks, unless i can use someones computer!! :devil:

I hope to 'see' you all when i get back. I won't know now if Lindy-lou is having twins for ages! :(

Be good everyone (Yes that means you too Baddad!)

Bye for now............

Love Kirstie.

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Kirstie,

Hope you have a great time. There a Internet Cafe's everywhere, so you can go in and use computers everywhere you go. Set up a Hotmail account this way you only get stuff redirected to that. You could log on as a user here too.

This protects you from all sorts of problems I am sure a techie here could explain better.

Might see you when you get to Sydney :)

Have a lovely time.

Hailey

Aw kirstie fancy thinking of me when your off on holiday!! >:D<<'> i hope you have a fabulous time,im very jealous!!im sure you will find a pc somewhere along the way! :thumbs:

Lucky you!! :P

Have a lovely hol, sure you will! Can't wait to hear all about it on your return.

Have a bonza time, okay??

Bring me back a stick of rock (or a kangaroo-skin wallet/didgeridon't/Goanna bandana)

I am ALWAYS good - at least 9 out of 10 ;);) ask anyone who doesn't know me...

L, P, and a stubby of Fosters

BD :D

Guest hallyscomet

Hi,

I am having trouble getting through problems with computer, but I am a bit worried about Kirstie

They have just issued a cyclone warning Category 4 with winds up to 200km per hour heading for Australia's Western Australia northern area near around Karratha & Broome, but just realised I hope Kirstie said she was going to Perth so hope this doesn't affect her, it may cause delays though. :( The warning was just released this evening.

Here

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=93364

Has she left yet......

Hailey