Sign in to follow this  
Kathryn

Computer problems

Hi everybody,

Our computer is very sick and in hospital at the moment which is why I haven't been around for a couple of days. :( I hope it hasn't been irreparably chewed by a virus. I'm using the library computer at the moment so can't stay too long. :wacko:

I'm missing the forum and hope to be back very soon. In the meantime I'm having to do housework instead of being here - oh the agony! :rolleyes:

K xx

Hi kathryn - sorry to hear of poorly PC :( there's a lot of it about at the mo, isn't there?

so far as that horrid housework goes, You don't HAVE TO do it, you know... You can always drive down here and do mine instead!!!

come back soon >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

BD :D

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Kathryn,

Noooooooo!

Hope your back to normal soon. >:D<<'> PM'd you some Techie tips. :thumbs: hopefully.

Housework the joy of it :lol::lol::lol:

H :)

so far as that horrid housework goes, You don't HAVE TO do it, you know... You can always drive down here and do mine instead!!!

You haven't seen my house or you wouldn't make that suggestion. :devil:

K x

I'm still sharing a lap top which is not as bad as not having access to the forum at all :( This week has been good because Rob is on extended shifts and is not finishing until 9pm, which means he does not get home until 10pm so it good news for me :thumbs: but not for him :whistle:

Hope it gets a clean bill of help soon.

Oracle

I'm in the library at the moment. Computer should be back with any luck - this evening. :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Hopefully I'll see you later, if I can fight off all the other members of the family waiting to use it, that is! :ninja::ninja:

missing you all :crying::crying::crying:

K xx

Hi everyone,

The PC is finally up and running again so I'm typing this in the comfort of my own home. :):thumbs: No viruses, thank goodness - some sort of logical error on the hard drive caused the crash :huh: (what would an illogical error be, I wonder? :rolleyes: )

Anyway I hope you've all been missing me lots and mourning my enforced absence from your midst. :D:D

...what do you mean: you didn't notice?? :ph34r::wacko:

;)

K x

I have not been around for a few days, nothing like the computer crashing, i forgot to pay the phone bill so i was in withdrawls big time... Its not easy going cold turkey as i am sure you have been experiencing, it's horrible not being able to pop in when you get 5mins to yourself....

justamom

(what would an illogical error be, I wonder? :rolleyes: )

Welcome back! :clap:

You obviously haven't stumbled on any of the Tech Support stories websites. There are thousands of them! They're full of 'illogical errors' like covering the computer with fridge magnets :blink: , putting plants on top of your computer then over-watering it :crying: or my favourite (from the RAF) bolting the computers to the tables with 10-inch bolts that go through the hard drives and motherboards! :lol:

nemo