Sign in to follow this  
lindy-lou

Gorgeous weather!!

Hope your all enjoying the beautiful weather,has been 25 degrees here in cumbria,is wasp city though :( im terrified of them :o

Lindy-lou the same here - absolutely lovely - my daughter had her first hour in nursery this morning (she's 3yrs and starts mornings next Monday) and it was lovely to see her have the choice of playing indoors or out (for a change)...

Jb

Aw :D did she enjoy it?India went out to play at school too,when she came home she has got a bottle of sun cream (waterproof i may add) and covered herself head to foot,next doors swing,seesaw and slide,the dog,1 of our cars and the front door in it :angry:

Hi everyone, weather here in the east midlands is lovely too, went to see my mate this afternoon, had the roof down on my car :thumbs: sunglasses on B) wind in my hair :whistle::whistle: music up loud :dance: BIRD POO DOWN MY ARM!!!! :sick::sick::sick: ................................nice day though! :P

Guest hallyscomet

Hello everyone,

It was beautiful over here too. :P:lol: but we are heading into winter on 1st June not long now, I looove the cold. Gotting down below 15 at nights but the days from 17-25 depending on cloud.

Havent had a lot of rain. Need some rain.

All my roses are in flower, supposed to cut them right back in June so they do well next spring. Any of you keen gardeners.

Is there something you can get to repell the wasps, outdoor pesticides for spiders/wasps :huh:

H.

Gorgeous here too, but the flippin wasps have got a nest under me new decking :(

Hello everyone,

It was beautiful over here too. :P:lol: but we are heading into winter on 1st June not long now, I looove the cold. Gotting down below 15 at nights but the days from 17-25 depending on cloud.

Havent had a lot of rain. Need some rain.

All my roses are in flower, supposed to cut them right back in June so they do well next spring. Any of you keen gardeners.

Is there something you can get to repell the wasps, outdoor pesticides for spiders/wasps :huh:

H.

Hi Hailey, Im afraid the only thing I can think of to repell the kind of spiders you get in Oz, is an extremely large and heavy hobnail boot!! sorry, but Im absoluteley terrified of creepy crawlies!!! :o Lizzie xx

I left Rockall and headed over to Henley-on-Thames last week and sat by the river and read a Bill Bryson book. Twas lovely :D