lizzie

OOER!!!Devil child or what??!!

Hi everyone, Im just sitting here pondering over my forthcoming birthday which is on sixth of June, when you write it in numbers this year it is 06.06.06, that three sixes,(sign of the devil!!! :o ) And I thought it was K who was a devil child!! :devil::lol: Im really superstitious too, I wont dare go out on that day, just in case I get run over by a jumbo jet or something equally as unlikely!! :o:tearful: Lizzie xx

Oooh Lizie thats my cousins birthday too. She was always a bit dappy but evil, I don't know, Maybe she was just fooling us. :o:lol:

Oooooohhhhhhhh spooky! :o:D

We had a little boy at work years ago.......... Born at 6.06pm on the 6th of the 6......

And they named him DAMIEN!! :blink::huh::lol:

Even spookier... At this point you have posted 66 posts......

A thought, though - If you walk on your hands all day it'll be 999, so apart from being run over by a police car, firetruck and an ambulance you should be safe as houses :lol::lol::lol:

Now, adding to the general air of spookiness. do you know that every single BARCODE and every single CREDIT CARD includes '666' as part of it's digital coding? We are ALL carrying the devil's mark... woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :lol::lol::unsure::ph34r::pray: