rainbow queen

ive just been ripped of by the window cleaner

this is only second time ive had him and i got a gate on side so hed been put ticket through

i said did u do round back-he goes yes

of course my gates always locked but as he told me he dose next door -i thought well he got over back with ladder.

wrong :blink::angry:

i know he hasnt cause i just checked windows and i payed him for all.

:wacko:

boy is he going get it next time

its not just the cash -hes proven hes a liar

do u reckon i tell him to get stuffed next time ?

or tell him he lied ect.... he owes me ?2.50 and carry on with him . :whistle:

Rainbow Queen,

Our window cleaner turns up when he needs drinking money :(:( Not seen him since before Xmas :( Then he sent a younger lad, to fill in for him, because he'd fallen off his ladder :blink:

Good luck :D

Debs x

:( Glad it's not just me then our window man turned up other day and I wasn't home and hubby had no money so he asked how much do we owe mate so I can tell my wife.The cheaky b**ody bloke said ?15 :o three months at once a month. I know the back windows and patio door haven't been done since we moved in 4 months ago cause we too have the side gate bolted and the next door have a 6 feet fence so he can't climb over. Boy is he going to cop it when he shows up for his money he can have half the money that's his lot.

Lisa :dance:

Cheeky begger i would not have him back again he cant be trusted, he said he had done the windows and had not and still took the money for them...

Edited by justamom

I'd wait until he was up his ladder then open the window, push the ladder a bit away from the wall (not letting go) and then say if you don't confess I will push it over. Mind you I am an evil cow. :devil:

I caught my window cleaner out once. i was ill so had the day off work. i had lace curtains so he didnt see i was in.he did the lounge window then went on to next doors windows. when he came to be paid i gave him 20p and told him he would get the rest when he did the rest of my windows. He didnt come back again after that.

Rainbow queen you sorted your Window man out yet??? Got mine sqeerming today paid him half of the money and told him to make sure he does them all next time because I have someone watching him to make sure.He was as red as beetroot!!! 1 -0 to me I think

Lisa x