Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frangipani

Will be away for a while

Ahh Hailey, Im so sorry to hear that you are not feeling too good at the moment, will be thinking about you >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Hope you feel better soon. xxxxLizziexxx

Hi Hailey >:D<<'>

Sorry to hear that things arent too good for you at the moment :unsure: Whatever it is that is going to keep you away, please hurry back soon.

I dont post very much, but I really love reading your posts Hailey.

Dont be a stranger >:D<<'>

love

Sarah ;)

Hi Hailey -

Ditto all of the above >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hope the sun's shining a little more brightly for you soon, and that you're not away for too long. Whatever, don't be a stranger, 'kay?

:wub: & :pray: & >:D<<'>

BD

:( oh no don,t go, ...........listen if your worried about posts being negative.......I had,nt noticed and hey that should,nt matter either..we need to off load negatively sometimes........if you don,t it eats you up inside.Hailey I know you,ve been through heaps, I can remember all your threads and I know alot has gone on for you.Take care bud and make sure you don,t become a stranger....in the words of wise one badders. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> HUGS..........LOVE SUZEX

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> :( Aw Hails,

I'm sorry you feel rubbishy at the moment! >:D<<'>

I don't think you have been really negative and anyway who would care if you did, we are here for each other 100%.

Actually your posts are always full of sunshine, and you bring us all a little closer to it!

Hope 'things' are a bit better for you soon hun, please know we will all be thinking of you! >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hurry back, but you can pm anytime. xxxxxxxxxxx

Take care,

Love Kirstie. >:D<<'> :wub:

Hailey >:D<<'>

If you need time out then that's one thing and go for it. But if you're worried about things then don't hide away. Your posts aren't negative, not that I've seen.

Hope you're ok, and come back soon

Lauren xx

Guest hallyscomet

Hi >:D<<'>

Thank you all for your loving and kind words.

Everyone on here has always been very kind and supportive, there are just some things happening in my life at the moment that really needs me to step back from here for a while.

Just need some time out, I know I will be fine just need some time out, I love you all and promise I will be back giving you all a revving when I am feeling in better spirits.

Thank you so much, and forgive me for not going into details, but somethings in my life that are happening are huge at the moment, and feel I need some time out to calm the waters on the home front.

God bless you all, keep well, and will catch up with you all soon.

I promise not to stay away too long :wub::pray:>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

You are all the best :thumbs: thanks again for your lovely posts.

Love Hailey xx >:D<<'>