Sign in to follow this  
hev

out on the razz 2mra

im defo in the mood for :dance::dance: its my sisters 40th,we all meeting in town,havent had a good girlie night for ages,i went out a month ago with nick and ended up having a big row with brother in law cos he said all i did all day was watch jeremy kyle,if only eh?!!!it didnt help that i was feeling low anyway,i had vodka,i still cringe about it now :o

no it will be good tomorrow,i will be on best behaviour :pray:

if only you was coming out with me tonight,you would defo liven boring old gravesend up with your dance moves :dance::dance: im gonna be very good 2nite,ive had me orders from nick :lol:

if only you was coming out with me tonight,you would defo liven boring old gravesend up with your dance moves :dance::dance: im gonna be very good 2nite,ive had me orders from nick :lol:

Gravesend, Hev? I thought it was closed on Thursdays! :lol::lol:

Unless you mean that other Gravesend - the one where OWEN MEANY came from?

L&P

BD :D

Hi Hev,

Hope you have fun. I've got the weekend to myself, but my man is poorly so maybe i'll be a meanie and go out with a friend instead!

Loulou x

my head is throbbing,i feel so ill,ive got to take k to see sooty soon and they advised us to wear macs as he squirts water,ive got front row seats,ive just found the boots i wore out last night in the front garden :lol:

i was very good though,i think what happens,i dont go out much and when i do i get so excited and hyper,had a brilliant time though,just wish my head didnt hurt so much :crying:

Hev,

Try to contain yourself when sooty squirts water at you, youre feeling very fragile today

and I wouldn't want you being thrown out by security because youve punched that little

fur ball on the nose :lol::lol::lol: . On second thoughts, go for it. :D

I wonder why your boots were in the garden. :blink::blink:

Brook :D

:lol::lol: Sounds like you had a good night!

Good on you, we all need these times when we lose our boots in the garden. Me? well i tend to do hedge bouncing! On purpous which is even worse i suppose. It's actually great fun. The idea is to throw yourself onto it and hopefully bounce back, but the last time i did it i'd had a few too many and bounced myself right over the other side of the hedge and landed in a heap in the garden. :oops: laughing my head off! Ooooh i was sore in the morning though! :lol::lol::ph34r:

guess what else i remembered today?i got out of the taxi and i was tired so i thought i would have a little snooze in my front garden :o i was woken up by something licking my arm :o next doors cat,not my nick :lol: so thats why i think my boots were in the garden cos i wanted to get all cosy and have a little nap,at the time it made perfect sense,looking back it wasent a very adult thing to do and im so glad steven doesnt know :lol: