Viper

A lovely time was had by all.

I think sallya had a good time too but I didn't stop talking long enough for her to get a word in. It worked quite well really as we were both a bit shy and when Sally gets shy she goes quiet but I just don't stop to take a breath so there was never an awkward moment. :lol:

The kids had a really great time Ben and Sallys boy got on really well, It was funny to watch them. They are 4 years apart but that made no difference. Playing on games consoles and with guns was flavour of the day and both of the seemed like they had known each other for ever.

My DD3 is a bit worn out, sallys DD kept her on her toes. When they left Sallys DD said Abba was her best friend and she would miss her. Aren't they funny?

My DD2 made me look a liar, she made lunch for them and made T. She was really good.

after they went Ben asked if they can come and play again tomorrow. :lol:

I feel exhausted now. Time went really fast, before we knew it they had to go. It was a brilliant day and Sallya is a lovely person. Thanks for coming Sally we must do it again. Maybe I can persuade Ben to visit you next time, now he knows your DS he might want to meet up with him again.

Thanks to the forum hosts too. I have met 2 people from here, :wub: in person who I would never have known if it weren't for you.

Edited by Viper

Viper's said it all; DD3 was fantastic, very patient while E pulled out game after game, (I counted at least ten and 3 lots of playdough!) I got to sit down on a sofa and drink tea like a lady! No magic thermos today, but I did consider bringing it to show Viper what she's missing out on, just for the giggle!

The boys clicked straight away, and we hardly saw them, apart from the odd time when one of them charged through with a gun. Ben is a sweetie, and if he wants to come over :thumbs::clap: if not, we'll come to you again. I enjoyed the drive listening to Grease and Dirty Dancing all the way there and back!

It was lovely to go round someone's house and be able to laugh about my ds's odd socks and chopped up fringe, rather than be greeted with the usual gasps of horror from NT families!

Thankyou for having us over, the time went too quickly. All your girl's were lovely, and thankyou to Dodo bird for making lunch and tea, and DD3 for playing with my DD.

s

xxx

Eeeee well that we're grand then!

Glad you all had fun!

Not long to Herne Bay :thumbs: and the first en mass excursion :o:o

scary stuff!!

L&P

BD :D

Glad you all had a good time :thumbs:

Viper and her family are friendly down to earth people,

I'm normally a bit uncomfortable when I meet people for the

first time, but I felt totally at ease. ;)

Hope you both get the chance to do it again.

Brook :D

Sallya The time did fly didn't it. Thanks for not giving away all my family secrets, like the bald bird making farting noises and then laughing in my voice. :oops: And that my house looks like a mini tornado has ripped through it. :whistle:

Thank you for visiting, it gave me a reason to get up. Sorry if I talked too much, I think I took the chance to speak to another adult and couldn't stop my mouth from flapping. :lol:

I had a brilliant time and your kids are gorgeous, real little sweethearts. :thumbs:

Brook, how can you say we are down to earth, we are total nutcases. I suppose it's what you get used to eh :devil:

Seriously you and your son are cool too. I think AS families are the best, so accepting of everyone. :thumbs:

Edited by Viper

Viper it's lovely to hear you had a good time with Sallya it sounds like it was just what you needed.Hope you keep very close to her a good friend is a god send.You are right this forum is a great place to meet people and a great spirit lifter.

Lisa x