Sign in to follow this  
CarerQuie

In memory of katie McCarron

That is so sad :(. The little girl reminded me so much of Tom, with the things she liked.

Rest In Peace Katie in the knowledge that you are a really loved and wanted little girl.

Have fun playing with those Angels. It's a shame that you had to meet them so soon.

Such a sad loss of a lovely little girl. I'm so sad also that this article only gives one side of a very tragic story. We all have some insight into what her Mum was going through but most of us have, thank God, not been so far down that black hole. My thoughts are with them all.

that is so sad why could she not had a mother who would have loved her no matter what i lost the best mother in the world a couple of weeks ago we are so lucky to have children i love my dd what ever all the best to all jill

oh she looks like a lovely little girl,there are no reasons or excuses......to justify what happened to her, I feel for her family and feel angry that her life was taken away. :crying: