Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Hello Campers

Hi All :D

DH is planning on taking our 3 camping this summer. Must be mad. Anyway, he's looking for sites where the tents are already up, do you know of any or any websites we can try?

Cheers :D

I only know the eurocamp ones.... but they MIGHT have sites in the uk.. I've just never checked.

Lauren

The haven site perran sands, near newquay have ready erected tents.

hope this helps.

l have found that kieran my asd son loves camping.

i tried camping once and it made me feel ill :sick: my sister loves it and persuaded me to give it a try,i ended up sleeping in her car as my nicks snoring was awful,we got a one man tent and as we are not exactly small people it was a tight squeeze to say the least!! i enjoyed the day time there but the nights were vile,on the first night there i stripped off to go to sleep thinking how good it all was,woke up in night more cold than ive been before :o never again for me,though it was all my fault cos i just wasent properly equipped

Doesn't appeal to me either Hev. Its dh's idea, and the kids are so excited :D I'll be staying at home, filling my time eating muffins and watching loads of chick flicks......well, someone has to keep the homefires burning :D