Sign in to follow this  
Paula

Absolutley amazed fantastic stuff

Culdnt beleive it yesterday when i got home from a walk with my husband.

our As son had actually gone to the toilet unaided on his own done a poo and ................................ wonders will never cease used the toilet paper and wiped his bottom all on his own. :D:D hed mad a mess in the bathroom useing loads and chucking it about but who cares.

I was so so proud and so was he.We keep on turning the corner and it can only get better.It must have taken him real guts especially as hes scared of the stuff and anything to do with poo and toilets.

If he keeps on like this mayvbe i can hope that when hes a few years older my bottom wipeing days will finaly be over. :D

Excellent news Paula :dance::dance:

I read your post just as I was summond to the toilet to wipe M's bum. Seemed appropriate somehow. :blink:

Glad you have taken one giant step forward. long may it continue.

mum22boys

>:D<<'> ..............hooray!............thats fantastic and a real inspiration to others who have similar problems.......... >:D<<'> .......and I really hope your bum wiping days are over too :D

Hi Paula - that is fab!

My son also clicked with this a couple of weeks ago - the week before we were getting a new bathroom.......... Introduced him to the new toilet and he is continuing to use it :D . :D

We hear him saying to himself that he needs the toilet and off he goes up the stairs to the bathroom - it is a brilliant feeling and one that I thought I'd never see!

Forbsay

That's excellent news :D

:D:D:D

Im glad everyone else who has Poo and toilet sagas are making progress too.Only folks on here would understand why we get so excited over this but after 12 long long years of wipeing cleaning begging him to go its better than winning the lottery.

Its not perfect yet he still gips and makes a fuss and doesnt wipe his bum compleatly clean but hes on the way.

Pleased to hear he's making progress, we've also had a poo issue and I know how frustrating it can be, hope he continues to make progress with it