justamom

Whats your favourite movie

Oh, and Serendipity (- Mr Cussack..... :wub::notworthy::D)

Erm.... Pay it forward... Gross Point Blank... Pursuit of Happiness... That weird one with Kevin SpaceyK summit... Bridget Jones :clap: ... Groundhog day... (Pirates 1, 2 & 3 ;) ) ... Love Actually...

Obviously feeling a little soppy at the moment! :):rolleyes:

Oh, Snowcake :notworthy: ... Prince of Tides... The Breakfast Club :dance: ... I am Sam... :tearful:

Life of Brian (Yes, we're all individuals) :lol:... Shaun of the Dead..:D

....... Just one or two then........... :unsure:

i dont generally like steve martin films but i loved father of the bride and i think julia roberts is fab,i love sleeping with the enemey

Annie Hall.amelie.boys don't cry.running with scissors.control.leon. quadrophenia.pretty in pink.One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.gregory's girl.control.if....this is england.I am a cyborg.little miss sunshine.heima. trainspotting.girl interrupted.life aquatics.donnie darko.big fish.lolita.

films are a big love of mine ^^

anything tarantino,,crash, this is england ,american history x,chopper,,the outsiders,,,,, monty python,,,loads more,,dont get to watch much anymore ,,,,

Hi

I think ET, Spiderwick Chronicles and Neverending Story are my favourite family films.

Watched Norbet a few weeks ago and laughed most of the way through it.

Caroline

Thinking of films - i was talking to a friend today.

She didn't believe me when i said I'd never seen The Sound of Music! My family were (still are come to that.......... :lol:) an odd bunch, we had a tv, but didn't really watch it.

I've never seen any of the Godfather films, and many other famous ones either, - i only watched ET a couple of years ago!

:)