Sign in to follow this  
brooke

calm

My son has gone to his grandparents for a few days :clap::crying:

It is stange as we never get help much as his grandparents live abroad and i had been reluctant for him to go as he is only 5 but we needed a break and i thought he should be able to cope. They are understanding thank goodness and he loves them. Anyway i thought it wouldnt really make a difference as i have the other two to look after but since he went yesterday i just cant belive it.

My house is so calm and quiet its strange! I didnt realise just how much enery i use up just looking after him but for once i feel fine and dont count the hours till hubby comes home. But then i feel bad because i wouldnt change him for the world. I think what im saying is its nice to have a break but with all this free time its made me realise what hard work it can be for us parents!!

Ive even been able to go to the shops :groupwave: not much i know but its nomally too much to go anywhere

Love

Brooke

Enjoy your free time Brook and recharge your batteries, do the things that you cant normally do or just chill....

Its strange i know because i so want a break from the kids but when the house is quiet and i have control of the telly remote i want them all back!!!

Enjoy!!!!

after a bit I find the calm just a bit too much - I need the challenge and excitement Com brings to my life

but it is nice for a while, isn't it?

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

enjoy

Z

It's at times like this that I wish I had kids so that I could get rid of them for a few days to give me chance to recharge the old batteries. Maybe I should adopt some and get rid of them :D

Enjoy your rest Brook

Enjoy the rest Brooke - Grandma and Grandad help us by having The Boy occasionally & it's nice to have that break and be rejuvinated for his return - it means we have new energy for him, which is great for him & us!

It's at times like this that I wish I had kids so that I could get rid of them for a few days to give me chance to recharge the old batteries. Maybe I should adopt some and get rid of them :D

Enjoy your rest Brook

Don't adopt - I am sure that there are parents on here that would let you "borrow" for a day or so! I put my name down on the waiting list for your services now :lol:

Don't adopt - I am sure that there are parents on here that would let you "borrow" for a day or so! I put my name down on the waiting list for your services now :lol:

We once looked after my brother's four year old son for one day. I'll repeat that, we once looked after him... :D

We once looked after my brother's four year old son for one day. I'll repeat that, we once looked after him... :D

:lol: Ah, but I bet you appreciated the peace and quiet afterwards :lol: