Sign in to follow this  
Viper

I could cry

I have been trying to find all the things my kids want for Christmas and it's all sold out. I really feel like crying right now. :tearful: I always get presents online and have usually done most of my shopping by now but we have had a cash flow problem this year so had to wait. I was on the toys r us site and had �120 odd �s of dtuff in my basket and then I looked up it was all gone, went back to start again and most of the things I wanted had sold out while I was looking. :o

I can't believe it, I'm off to look elsewhere now. Wish me luck.

Ok winge over.

Viper.

happy hunting, viper... >:D<<'>

those 'limit supply' marketing strategies are absolutely evil... hope you find what you're looking for.

Give woolies online a try, they've been around for years so most manufacturers try hard to keep them stocked and happy

best

bd :D

Oh Viper,

Good luck, good luck, good luck! Never thought I'd come to hate Christmas, but when things like this happen...

Mine has only just written his Christmas list! Luckily I'd taken a wild guess at one of the things that might be on it and bought it in a sale earlier in the year.

Off to look up random objects for husband, who isn't getting anything at this rate (work? What work?).

L xxx

Viper have you tried the old faithfulls, woolies. early learning and E directory

Just a thought and good luck

laine

charlie dimmocks mucky hands, it's a garden growing thing. And a thing called mandala machine, a kind of automatic spirograph.

I don't rate your chances much thugh but thanks for helping. your great B)>:D<<'>

Viper.

I was going to do mine online but most ones online ar sold out, I have noticed the stores still have most of the stock in like ToysRUs and Woolies etc, but says sold out online. I'm going to the Metro Centre on Thursday xmas shopping and dreading not being able to get what I want. Even the likes of Argos, loads not in stock, but can order for store collection, think they are trying to reduce the amount of deliveries they are having to make.

Mandla machine on Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...6054654-9872645

Edited by lil_me

wow thanks guys you really are all stars. :notworthy:

What would I do without you all?

I didn't think to do a search just went to my favs list of shops then panic took over.

Viper.

Edited by Viper

Argos sell the charlie dimmok thingy.Hope you manage to get them, I hate present buying at times like this :( Good luck Viper.

i have found both on ebay the item no are 6020851013 this is the mandala machine priced 19.99 and 6021943121 for the charlie dimmok priced 13.00 if you don't have an account and would like them let me know and i will order then

Hi Viper

Just catching up on this morning threads hope you have found your pressies.Christmas is crazy but it only comes once a year :lol:

Lisa x

hello viper,hope you got what you wanted,i ordered a lot of stuff then got an email to say it cant be delivered till after christmas :wallbash::wallbash: back to the start again then!!

I got a lot of what they wanted but had to grab some bits that they didn't ask for just in case I can't get the rest, if you get my meaning.

My 18 yr old DD doesn't know what she wants and it's always the same for my AS dd. On the other hand my two youngest want so much I need a second mortgage.

I hate Christmas, Bah humbug. Why couldn't Jesus have been born in a leap year, around the 29th of Feb would have been nice. ;)

Viper.

Sorry, but I'm ROTFLMSO at the leap year comment!! But then hey,, where would the fun be in that??? :wub:

Have you tried going into ToyRUs for those 2 items you were looking for?? The webpage is usually national (ie, in the warehouse) and doesn't really list what regional stock is. I'd be tempted to actually go to your local store and have a look. Good Luck!! :thumbs::pray:

It was the same for me. I wanted to buy a thing so I could play Mario Kart online. But no-where and no site had it because none of them had been sent it. But yesterday they were on a website. So I'm waiting to beat everyone :devil:

I was going to do mine online but most ones online ar sold out, I have noticed the stores still have most of the stock in like ToysRUs and Woolies etc, but says sold out online. I'm going to the Metro Centre on Thursday xmas shopping and dreading not being able to get what I want. Even the likes of Argos, loads not in stock, but can order for store collection, think they are trying to reduce the amount of deliveries they are having to make.

Mandla machine on Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...6054654-9872645

oh dear, I hope the metrocentres ok for you on thursday, I'm there from first thing on friday hoping to get all my shopping done in one trip.... I must be mad!! :pray:

Edited by jomarie

Tylers mum, I don't know what ROTFLMSO Means but I hope I didn't offend you or anyone else with my joke. Maybe it was bad taste but I meant no harm, just a bit of fun.

Viper.

Tylers mum, I don't know what ROTFLMSO Means but I hope I didn't offend you or anyone else with my joke. Maybe it was bad taste but I meant no harm, just a bit of fun.

Viper.

LOL. Sorry to confuse you Viper! >:D<<'>

BTW, did you ever hear back from tiny tearaways about Ben appearing??? :pray:

what u after honey. ive had some luck with webistes where i couldnt find things anywhere else.

oops just read previous posts sorry lol :lol:

Edited by elaine1