Lynden

A DLA Yay for a change!

Just got our higher rate mobility for Logan and have been kept at the higher rate of care so thankfully no more forms till 2008! Hopefully!

Lynne x

hi well done good new hun noogsy

fantastic news :dance::dance:

Btw, you can get a blue bages without being on high rate mobility. I've had one for a couple of months now after I wrote twice and then took down all documentation and I am now aware a few other families have been successfull.

If you need it, it's definatly worth trying for >:D<<'>

thats good news,i understand the forms have got to be long cos theres somuch got to be written down,they really confuse me though,thankfully i havent got to claim for another 3 years,i need that long to get over filling in the last one!!

Thanks everyone. Was such a relief not to have to fight them for a change! Although they'd do well to disagree with all the stuff I sent them LOL

We are applying for a blue badge and are tryign to decide whether we'd be better off with the motability money and keeping my car or selling my car for the money (as its paid) and then getting a motability car....

I am so glad we'll get a blue badge though because even though he's only three and diddy it'll make life so much easier in terms of stress getting him places!

Lynne x