Sign in to follow this  
Kathryn

Frangipani - 21 again!!

I expect you're halfway through it by now, but hope you're having a good day! >:D<<'>

:bday::band:

Happy birthday to Sallyanne and Hayden too. :cheers:

K x

Have fun, Frangipani. >:D<<'>

BTW, I walked into my library on Saturday and the first thing I saw was a novel titled 'Frangipani', it jumped right out at me. :D:party:

~ Mel ~

Oh Thank you everyone :wub:>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I had the best day and the sun was shining. It was brilliant, started out on the Jetcat from Manly off to the city I am doing a Creative Arts course at the moment and this day just happened to be a day to the art galleries. So a group of twenty of us ventured out there. One of the other girls was celebrating her birthday too, so I had the best day with the group visiting the art galleries and lunch in the Botanical gardens, certainly was in Frangipani heaven, they are out in flower over here everywhere, pink ones and white and yellow ones the perfume is so sweet like Gardenia's. The rose garden was in full bloom even got a bit of a tan :lol:

21 again :lol::lol: its scary, I have had more than 21 21st birthdays. :lol::lol::rolleyes:

Time zone confusions, we are 10 hours ahead of you, so say its 10.30pm on Thursday in the UK its 8.30am on Friday over here on the other side of the world, our day is just beginning as you are all nodding off :D

Gets more confusing when daylight saving starts. :whistle:

Thanks again for the lovely birthday wishes, and Sallyanne Happy Birthday to you too >:D<<'>

Cheers everyone

:cheers:

Edited by Frangipani

Oh Thank you everyone :wub:>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

certainly was in Frangipani heaven, they are out in flower over here everywhere, pink ones and white and yellow ones the perfume is so sweet like Gardenia's. :cheers:

Perfume so sweet like Gardenia's what, exactly? :o

ohhh, the apostrophe was a typo! :lol::lol::lol:

Thought you were talking about a scented candle or something like that...

"Do you want it scented?"

"No, I'll take it with me"...

Chuckle brothers eat yer hearts out...

Er... I'll just get me coat.......

:D>:D<<'>