Sign in to follow this  
Paula

hes joined a group

:D:D:D

My son has joined a tae kwon do class on a saturday..............And it went realy well and he was absolutly buzzing with excitement when he came out.

I was a bit worried but i explained to the instructer that he had mild learning difficulties and aspergers syndrome but was capable of following instructions and could he give it a go but if the man thought it was too much and he messed about then he must tell me and id take no offence.

But i neednt have worried it went great......he made some new freinds.and the man teamed with someone to help him and he said he can keep going..............Plus he didnt charge us incase it did go wrong..........

Ive never seen me son be so happy.......

The man said it would realy help him with balance and coordination and disapline and stuff plus its exercise and a way of letting out agression in a controlled way...........

I gave him a big hug.im dead proud.

Oh, Paula, that's so great. :D>:D<<'> :thumbs::clap:

That'll be so good for his confidence as well. Well done, hope it continues to go really well. :D

~ Mel ~

Ben has been helped a lot by Taekwondo.His teacher is excellent with him-understanding but firm when needed.I hope it works as well for your son.Karen.

:D You must be so pleased and how great must your son feel, sounds like you have a good understanding tutor at the class.

thats great news!!! big well done to him!!! :clap:

i have just started el going to judo and karate and so far so good! fingers crossed for them both that they continue to enjoy it! :thumbs:

That's fantasit news paula....you must be overjoyed. :D

I have been wondering for a while now if this would be good for ds, you have spurred me on to give it a try...thank u! :notworthy:

Well id thought for ages he needs to be doing something other than sitting playing ps2 games...he does go out walking with me and his dad and enjoys going on his bike and stuff.....but when yer get ddown to it he never ever mixes with any NT children as he attends a special school so this is all new to him.

i was dead worried thinking oh god hell run around like a loony or kick of but he didnt he took it all in his stride............

Now i might be getting ahead of me sen but hell be pitching up every week smelling nice and haveing had a shower and his haire done coz theres girls at this group and like i said to him yer need to start casting yer net wider to rope some B**gg# in .hes fresh meat in that place .please god let him click wi some ###### wholl take him of our hands eventually..the engagement ring is on standby............ :P:blink:

Edited by Paula