Sign in to follow this  
pearl

My lad has a job interview next week!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well done J :clap::thumbs: and well done mum getting through it all :clap::groupwave::groupwave:

Sooooooooooo pleased for ya and may the future be very bright for J and with his intelligence im sure he will go far, bless him!

A VERY proud moment indeed!! :D:D:D:D

Bambi x

Aaah I just checked back & more lovely replies, I'm filling up here.

Spoke to the woman who interviewed him post-test (thank god twonkman seems to be out of the picture now) built up a good rapport with her. She said he did exceptionally well & also interviewed well. Seems quite taken with him, he knows how to charm the laydees with his boyish good looks B)

She phoned back later to say that yes Dave could accompany him to interview :dance: its up to J's college to decide whether he can be spared tho, as they dont HAVE to help (but I know they will if they can)

I'm aware that some of you on here are going through some really difficult times with your children. We have been there too in the past & may well again in the future, but at the moment we're on cloud 9 & I'm savouring every moment.

I really really hope you all get your cloud 9 times too. >:D<<'>

I'm so proud I could burst, V - but also feel incredibly lucky that we have had such good support over the years. Reading some of the heartrending posts on here, yes we have certainly been there at times but the positives have far outweighed the negatives over the years, thanks to good schools, an excellent college and a series of superb support assistants. I wish we could all be that lucky, I feel so angry when I read what some of you have been through.