bid

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hope you're all having a fabby day :D

I've had 3 home-made cards :wub: , two boxes of posh chocs :devil: and a garjuss necklace :clap:

AND, this afternoon I'm off to see my youngest DD sing in a School's Gala Concert at the Royal Albert Hall!! :dance:

Boho :dance: (lucky mum :) )

Oh Bid, that all sounds wonderful :wub:

Youngest dd gave me some posh chocs too, and a bought card and 2 home made cards :D

Eldest dd is at my mums, so won't be receiving her card etc till this evening, although she has made me a lovely card at Brownies, and planted a plant for me :wub:

DH gave DS some money to go and buy me something, but he couldn't be bothered :rolleyes::rolleyes: and scribbled a quick To Mum From J on the card DH had bought him :lol::lol::lol:

Hope the concert goes well :D

Glad you're having a good day.

DH had got J a bought card to sign but he refused as he'd already made one. Well, I'm only worth one, you know!

So I got the one he made at school, which he'd decorated with Harry Potter spell symbols and the leftover stickers he got from the Beano to decorate his Red Nose with - so essentially I got a card covered in fake snot.

Oh, and he signed it 'From your son, James T Th**** (full name)', just in case I was in any doubt.

And when he handed it over (after being up an hour and a reminder from me about why we were calling in to Grandma's later) he asked if it was the first one I'd got this year. Bless (I think!).

Gotta laugh haven't you?!

Karen

x

Happy mothers day all

kurtis made me one this year too but kept saying ssshhh its a secret awwwww even when opened it he said but its a secret :D

I've got two home made cards but no kids here this morning. Suze is on a Duke of Edinburgh training weekend and the boy's are with their dad. I do have a young lass who I work with who I've adopeted for the day! She is from Newzealand and travelling... working and living in our local pub/restaurant at the mo. She is only 18 and I found out her mum died when she was 15 and she's been pretty much on her own since then. As it's mother's day the pub gave her the day off (it would have been too sad for her to wait on tables full of happy families...remembering her own mum) so she is playing on Bill's computer here then we are going to pick Suze up then go out for a cream tea.... Yum yum. :P

Hope everyone has a fab day.

Flozza XXXX

Had a nice early start to mothers day 4am DS conned me into getting up, he had been coughing all night and announce he needed calpol.As soon as he got down stairs on went the tv and he refused to move or take the calpol!

Did get home made card from DS and the Good granny guide from my grand daughter( is she taking the mick )

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU ALL >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

My hubby came up to me in bed with my son in tow and trying to get hin to give me a card and flowers, but my son just kept saying "No mother day!" I think he prefers to receive more than give.

I feel so appreciated! :D

Happy Mummys Day all >:D<<'> (And a happy mummy-daddy day to Bads :blink::D )

:D Hope the Albert Hall goes well Bid! :D Gorgeous place! :D

My little man gave me his pressie yesterday :rolleyes: , we've been to my mums' today - she's not great at the mo...so it's been a tricky one :( .

M's been bouncing about all day - i'm looking forward to bedtime and a glass of red! :lol:

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hope all you Mums have a wonderful day! >:D<<'>

My DS didn't have a clue what day it was. :( I reminded him that today is Mother's Day and I asked him whether I would get a little greeting from him. He said " I can't give you anything because I just want you to be my friend!" :blink:

Curra

Whoo-Hooooo! He's in bed! :lol::shame::D

Just read this on my home page........pure depressive reading for us non-famous, look like we haven't had a decent night sleep in eight years, don't have a clue what a personal trainer is - nevermind know what they would do with one ( ;) ), wouldn't recognise a personal chef if one slapped us in the face............normal mummys!!

"Who's Britain's Yummiest Mummy?

Actress Anna Friel has been crowned the nation's yummiest mummy. The former Brookside star topped a poll of more than 1,000 men. Friel, 30, is mum to 20-month-old daughter Gracie.

She shed her baby weight in just three months so she could shoot sex scenes for a film. (:o:tearful:)

Victoria Beckham was voted second in the survey by online men's magazine Lycos XY. (:sick: Really??!)

Pop star Jamelia was third, (:wacko:)

followed by supermodel Heidi Klum. (:crying:)

Angelina Jolie was fifth, (:wallbash:)

Donna Air sixth (:blink:)

and Gwen Stefani seventh. ( :thumbs: )

"The survey seems to show men want women to be glamorous even when they have kids in tow"

- I'm dooooooooooooooooooooooomed! :ph34r::lol:

"A magazine spokesman said: "It's great to see successful, beautiful women flying the flag for mums everywhere." :tearful::crying::wallbash:

Not fair! Not fair!! Not fair!!!!! :lol::lol::rolleyes:

Oh hum, all hope is lost for me then :whistle: I'm sat on the puter, munching my way merrily thru the posh chocs, belly sat nicely on knees.......bliss :wub::wub:

Glad i am not the only one then!!! TEE HEE :lol:

ps baddad thanks for our flowers,choccies and champagne,you do spoil us ladies on here dont ya :wub::wub: then again my choccies are probably laced with poison :devil::devil:

Hope everybody had a great day yesterday >:D<<'>

Bid - Wow :o . Here's some >:D<<'> >:D<<'> for your DD :wub: .

BD - Thanks :thumbs: . I didn't get any choccies yesterday :( . I think it might be because they found my secret stash of whole nut :o .

Annie

xx

Happy Mothers Days everyone. :notworthy:>:D<<'>

I have to wait until May to celebrate it over here. So I will wish you happy mothers day again in May.

Thanks for the flowers and chocolates in your post BD something to look forward to.

:D;)

Happy mothers day to you Frangipani.

I think I get the prize for the most autistic mothers day present this year...

A bar of mens soap :ph34r:

1. I dont use soap & have told mr pearl & J this many, many times

2. I was a girl last time I looked.

But most of the male population of our village was in the gift shop that saturday & J panicked & bought the first thing he saw, so I let him off.