Sign in to follow this  
hev

LEA just phoned

they just phoned to say due to the matter with the police stevens case is going to an emergency panelif there wasent a residential school available for him last week how do they suddenly find one now?i think it sounds more hopeful,i think its just a case of waiting now

I guess maybe they keep back some emergency places? What a shame that it had to get to that point. Fingers crossed for you both.

I guess maybe they keep back some emergency places? What a shame that it had to get to that point.

totally agree,ive been begging for help for years,i do feel bitter that me and steve are at crisis point,hopefully things will get better now

emergency meeting monday at the school apparently with someone whose got a lot of clout(according to the head)i feel like i could easily give someone a clout at the moment,well everyone at lea,cahms,social services,if nothings sorted soon im going to my local paper,im not living with my son cos no one helped me for years :crying:

Hope things go well on Monday. I hope you have managed to enjoy your brief restbite as well even though it has been in less than ideal circumstances. Sounds like at least hopefully it won't be you who has to do the argueing on Monday. All the best, David.