Sign in to follow this  
Flora

Meeting at school

Couldn't find my other thread about this meeting... so started new one... sorry!

Had meeting at school... in attendence were me and Bill's dad, SENCO, Deputy head, Learning support manager and consultant psychiatrist.

Won't go into huge detail but this is what we agreed;

Me and the school will apply for Stat Assessment (I already have my letter printed and ready to send)

The school are liassing with the LEA to arrange a tutor to come in 5 hours a week starting after Easter, until we get it all sorted.

We went through loads of options for possible different schools and it seems that there's nothing within our LEA that would be suitable. So that only leaves my personal favourite :ph34r:

Early days, but it was one of the most helpful school meetings I've ever had.

Flozza :D

Oh, Flozza, well done. :notworthy::dance::thumbs::clap:

That sounds like such a positive meeting. Really hope that you get things sorted and that things turn out really well for you all!! >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

So pleased it went well and how nice is it to come out of school meetings feeling like that eh! :thumbs:

Is ur child not at school then? sorry not being nosey just that T isnt at school and i am in the process of obtaining a statement.

Forward and on, wishing u luck all the way :)

Bambi x