Sign in to follow this  
DaisyProudfoot

Still Here

Hello everyone >:D<<'>

I hear you've been wondering where I'd got to

Yes I'm absolutely fine :thumbs: just up to my ears at work (which is the only opportunity I get to access the forum these days) and can't get on at home as the kids spend their entire life on World of Warcraft and the new one Lord of the Rings Online.

Martin's coming on OK at the moment - we seem to be going through a reasonably good patch but he goes into high school in September so be prepared for daily threads on the woes of Martin again. We've also "fostered" another nephew (now 10 months old) so he's taking up a lot of my time too and brings the total number of kids in my family to 6 ranging in age from 16 to 10 months :lol: .

Hello to everyone who doesn't know me - have I been away for a while? Time passes so quickly you just don't notice do you? Hope everyone is well and the schools are being kind to your kids. Will promise to pop in more regularly. :D

Cheers

Daisy

Hiya tatters!

Nice to see you fluttering about again!

Glad things are ticking along OK...

New baby around? 10 mths! Now that is a distraction!

L&P

BD :D

Hiya DaisyP!

Good to see you back. :)

I wonder you have time to breathe, let alone get on the forum! :huh::lol:

K x

Daisy/Tatters........ >:D<<'> welcome back :D

Sounds like you've got your hands full. Nice to hear Martin is doing well...

Flora (had I changed my name before you disappeared?)

Hi Daisy welcome back again, and nice to hear your ok, though it does sound a bit busy at work, as well as home, with the baby, orr love em but know they are really exhausting as well, 6 blimey, couldnt do it, but it sounds like you have a really good routine going, and martin settled, which is what we all work towards.

Time certainly does go fast, and with the good weather lately we are absorbing it even faster, we went to the partk and then it was gone 6pm, how did that happen???

Glad to hear things are thumbs up and see you around here,

JsMum