Sign in to follow this  
adamsmum

dreaded phonecall

i dont know if any of you will remember me or my thread about my mum having skin cancer again,but i had a phone call 5.30 today from my sister saying she had passed away this morning.she was supposed to have been coming out of hospital last week but ended up in a hospice couple of days ago,where she could not recognise family and gradually grew weaker.im devastated as i couldnt get to her as i dont drive and no one could have boys for nigel to drive me to essex.my sisters only 21 and had to sit with her at the end.my baby brothers only 18 .and was living with her in her council flat so i dont know whats happening with him.all i can think about was. 6 months ago she was fine when we married in nov.

So sorry to hear your sad news.

I have been through something similar myself this year.

My thoughts are with you at this very difficult time. It won't be much consolation but hospices are amazing places and very, very good at what they do. She will have been in good hands at the end.

Simon

Adamsmum,

So sorry to hear this. :tearful: My thoughts are with you and your family.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

K x

Sorry to hear your sad news, Adamsmum. Can't imagine how you're feeling right now. I hope it's a consolation that it's over now for your mum and family. Hard though it is for everyone, at least she's no longer in pain.

My thoughts with you.

Karen

x

thanks for the replies & support everyone ,i just dont know what to do with myself ,im sat upstairs crying ,no one in my family can talk as it just sets everyone off again,the only way i can release my frustration is by typing on the pc.

Oh hun, I'm so sorry :tearful:>:D<<'>

I know exactly how you're feeling. When my mum was taken ill I was travelling down to see her and when I was on the train my sis called me on my mobile to tell me she had gone. It's so difficult, isn't it. Take it slow and don't rush yourself. Give yourself the time you need to come to terms with what's happened.

Thinking of you. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

thanks for the replies & support everyone ,i just dont know what to do with myself ,im sat upstairs crying ,no one in my family can talk as it just sets everyone off again,the only way i can release my frustration is by typing on the pc.

>:D<<'> You type away.Several of us here know what a hard hard time it is.Karen.