smiley

What can i do with............

..........�200??? :thumbs:

My Aunt has sent me the money - on strict instructions to spend on me and no-one else............ :dance::clap::dance:

Only problem is - i haven't a clue what to do with it :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

Come on then you lot!

Thinking caps on........... :jester:

I'd really like to do something or other that i wouldn't otherwise have the chance to do iyswim......

Anyone who mentions bungee-jumping will get a swift kick up the backside........ :shame::P

:dance::dance::dance:

*Very lucky smiley* :D

Ok, a (slightly) more sensible suggestion. Have you looked at Red Letter Days - they do all sorts of activities/experiences in many categories, so there might be something there that appeals to you - me personally, I would go for the bungee jumping, but how about:

Chocolate Making or Cocktail Masterclass?

:unsure::unsure::rolleyes:

Would you be able to book yourself in somewhere lovely when you don't have lil un? Spend the time having massages, treatments, reading, chilling, wrapped in mud and seaweed :thumbs:

I'm available for ALL dates if you don't want to go alone. :whistle:

I would definitely recommend bungee jumping. I loved it and always wanted to do the biggest one in the world! parachute jumping?? I guess that is out of the question too!!! Do you have any hobbies, how about an evening course in something you've always wanted to do, such as pottery or painting or flower arranging etc etc.

It has to be something luxurious.

A pampering session of some description....

A theraputic massage

having your hair done

treat yourself to something lovely (a new top, shoes, etc)

followed by a girly lunch

That would do it for me..

:dance:

Enjoy whatever you decide... that's the main thing.

Flozza >:D<<'>

We can't really help, can we?

Each of us is posting what we would like, not you.

I read Flora's post and thought AAAHHHH! My idea of hell would be a girlie makeover

( No insult intended, you're obviously much more of a woman than me darling!)

I'd like a weekend in Paris, with a museum pass.

B always gives me presents that he would like, and then borrows them back.

Edited by Bard

Oh lovely for me it would have to be some kind of pampering or if you could arrange a family member to have your child/children for a night you and hubby/partner if you have one have a cosy night away.

I still have a pamper day voucher to use that my boyfriend got me over a year ago and haven't used. Have to pay an extra �25 if I want to use it now. :crying:

Hope you enjoy spending your money >:D<<'>

:clap: I am loving this thread!

It's turned into a 'What would you do if you won the lottery? type thread' :thumbs::lol:

Can't decide if i should be very, very girlie and go shoppin' for sparklies :hypno::D

Orrrrrrr slum it gig-styleeeeeee and find a festival and hippy about a bit B):ph34r:

Might just do both! :dance:

Thought the spa idea was great at first - but not sure if i'd be able to sit still for a whole weekend! :ph34r: And the thought of someone i don't know giving me a massage *shudder!* :lol:

:bounce::bounce::bounce: Oh, want an Indian Head Massage though! HEAVEN :thumbs:

Luuurvely to treat myself!

(BTW - lottery win.............. Mr Depp for the evening/week/month obviously................ :devil: )

spend it on a mobile phone top up so you can phone me constantly,now theres a treat!! :thumbs:

OOh, for me it would be theatre tickets, I'd go up to London and see all the shows I wanted to see.. :dance:

Spend it quick, smiley, or some domestic crisis will intervene, (as they do), and you'll end up feeling obliged to spend the money on that. I speak from experience: I was once given some money just for me and ended up having to buy a new fridge with it when ours broke down. :rolleyes::crying:

K x

Ooooooooooooooooo Kathryn!!!!! You just made me dance about my lounge! :dance:

(seriously - i need to grow up... :rolleyes: )

I'm taking my little monkey to see Lion King :thumbs::D:clap: I've been promising him for years :notworthy::thumbs: . He looooves the theatre :D

:dance::dance:

You'll love it, and so will he! I took my son to see it a couple of years ago and both of us were bowled over - we definitely want to go again. :)

K x

Guest Lya of the Nox

ooooh yes forgot bout theatre :dance:

i luvs that soo much too and dd nearly joins in

xxx

one of the best nights of my life was when i saw joseph at paladium,philip scholfield was in it,i felt on such a high,atmosphere was brilliant

oooo lurverly!

GO get a massage and full health treatment ... reeally pamper yourself!

or

loads of choccy

or

new hair-do and night out with the girls

Hark at me ... I was given �100 to spend just on me a year ago ... I kept it hoping to think wjat to get but in the end it paid a bill that needed paying!

So don't listen to me!

:whistle:

oooooooooo I'd definately recommend a festival - I love em! A short break perhaps, or a spa day with the works. Maybe you could go somewhere new shopping and treat yourself to lots of new clothes and Lush or whatever takes your fancy :thumbs:

mandy my sister loves festivals,glastonbury etc,they do not appeal to me at all,i would love watching the music but i hate camping,done it once,never again :crying:

mandy my sister loves festivals,glastonbury etc,they do not appeal to me at all,i would love watching the music but i hate camping,done it once,never again :crying:

aww you don't know what you're missing :thumbs:

where did you get mandy from :lol::lol:

no suzie-girl i was saying to mandy that my sister likes glastonbury,the person i was replying to is called mandy,well mandyque actually but you know how familiar i get with people,i will be calling her mand next or even m!!or we will become so close i will actually be calling her my sister :lol:

So smiley what did you choose to do with the treat yourself voucher, come on I am really intreaged, and very interested?

Hev I love Philip scofield, even now, on This Morning!

JsMum