Sign in to follow this  
cmuir

THENEIL'S GONE ALL QUIET?

yeah i like his posts,emilys gone quiet as well though,i reckon they busy being lovey dovey :wub::wub::wub:

We do seem to be rather busy at the moment....not in that way! :shame: Well, mebbes just a little bit...but mostly busy sorting out our lives :lol:

I guess that's what happens when someone asks you to move halfway across the country to be with them? :whistle:

Baggy and SV put down those hats! It's a logical Aspie thing (mostly) as I seem to spend all my time ooop here anyway so it kinda makes sense to make it more permanent.

So from June onwards it looks like this Barmy Brummy is going to become a....a....Northerner!?!?! :wacko:

I'm sure things will settle down soon enough and Neil will have plenty of time to do other things, like posting on here, instead of constantly worrying where all my stuff is going to go :lol:

Emily

xxx

We do seem to be rather busy at the moment....not in that way! :shame: Well, mebbes just a little bit...but mostly busy sorting out our lives :lol:

I guess that's what happens when someone asks you to move halfway across the country to be with them? :whistle:

Baggy and SV put down those hats! It's a logical Aspie thing (mostly) as I seem to spend all my time ooop here anyway so it kinda makes sense to make it more permanent.

So from June onwards it looks like this Barmy Brummy is going to become a....a....Northerner!?!?! :wacko:

I'm sure things will settle down soon enough and Neil will have plenty of time to do other things, like posting on here, instead of constantly worrying where all my stuff is going to go :lol:

Emily

xxx

OOOOooh, I had no idea!!! I love a bit of romance!!!

Good Luck to you both! >:D<<'>

Lisa xxx

Rumours of my demise may have been greatly over-reported :shame:

The new job means that I can't post during the day (I'm sneaking this one in and hoping that the boss doesn't spot it)(this despite the fact that I've barely done a stroke of work in 6 <insert rude word here> weeks), never been a weekend poster and, on an evening, I just don't seem to have any time what with running (yes, still hitting the pavements) and...err...other things :whistle:

As Emily said though, flying back and forth across the country kind of takes it out of us, the GPs keep demanding attention (and just ferrying them back and forth across he country is a nightmare at times - they're such fussy travellers and never ever like the in-car meals or entertainment :rolleyes: ), we've now got two pairs of parents to placate and keep up to date with, my latest opus is taking longer than I wanted it to (hint), we've a holiday to arrange, and...there just ain't enough hours in the day :oops:

I think I either need to clone myself, invent a time machine so that I can squeeze more hours into the day or go with the good old 'win lottery' option :lol:

What have I missed ?

I have always been more of a browswer than a poster, but I have always found TheNeil's posts very amusing.

I have not been on much for the last 3 months (got my wrist slapped for spending too much time on the net at work and just don't ever have time at home)

I'm just starting to sneek back on again, and I find there has been major sources of gossip while I have been gone.

Congratulations to you both :thumbs:

Now is there anything else happened on here I should know about?

Linda

Emily

xxx

Now Emily I thought I was gonna be a bridesmaid on a rollercoaster.............. :pray::pray::pray:

SV