hev

i need ideas?

my lovely little katie is 4 in 2 weeks,anyone got any original party ideas?she is nt,i was thinking of a play bus,anyone done one of them?

hi hev, i have no idea about play buses but how about a craft party, or bouncy castle in the garden, or good old house party with party games. My daughter has just had her party - she is 5. She had a princess and superhero fancy dress party. The old pass the parcel, musical chairs/statues, do the limbo, sleeping lions are always favourites. Good luck and have a big bottle of wine in the fridge for after......

Sandra

xx

Dont do trifle. I got individual trifles for S's 5th birthday party, all the kids hated them except for one, who ate everyone else's.... well you can guess what happened.... :sick: you live & learn.

Dont do trifle. I got individual trifles for S's 5th birthday party, all the kids hated them except for one, who ate everyone else's.... well you can guess what happened.... :sick: you live & learn.

Better than my daughter's 6th, when half the girls wouldn't eat cake or icecream because they were worried about getting fat.

A bubble machine is a staple at our parties, and lots of fruit, strawberies, grapes, melon cubes etc to balance the iced gems and chocolate brownies.

My little girl had a teddy bears picnic at the park one year - all her friends had to bring a teddy- they had a lovely time- we took a music box so they could play pass the parcel etc, sometimes they enjoy the simple uncomplicated stuff more than expensive parties......

Better than my daughter's 6th, when half the girls wouldn't eat cake or icecream because they were worried about getting fat.

It's things like this that make me glad of my Asperger's :)

I'm sorry Hev, I can't help with party ideas - I hated parties as a young child and very swiftly stopped being invited. I think that the teddy-bears picnic sounds like a nice idea though - inexpensive and gets the kids out of the house. :party:

I'd suggest anywhere which doesn't involve having it at home :devil::lol:

Wacky, MD's, Brewsters, Cinema, Farm, Swim, etc....loads of places offer childrens parties now......leisure centres are great too, as they offer all sorts of ones from disco to magician :thumbs:

my lovely little katie is 4 in 2 weeks,anyone got any original party ideas?she is nt,i was thinking of a play bus,anyone done one of them?

HI

Please visit my website i am a childrens entertainer in Kent www.emporium-parties.co.uk we have lots of different party themes. We are an established business with 9yrs experience.

If we do not have what you are looking for please let me know and i will be happy to give you any advice you need.

Karen

My little 4 year old girl had her party at a trampoline centre today - they had a ball!

Forbsay

xx

thats something i hadent thought of,thanks forsbay,just gonna google trampoline centres now!!

thanks k have pm you

Did not get a PM ?????

Thanks Lya

Hev, check your local leisure centre, ours offers trampoline parties :)

baggy i phoned them,i had never heard of a trampoline party,what a good idea :thumbs: not allowed till they 5 :crying: never mind,only another year to go!!

Most kids parties here (including my dd's) are at those soft play places... ball pits, jungle runs etc. It's great and the place provides the food...you just bring a cake (and sometimes the party bags) :thumbs:

Bard are you serious about those girls? ....if so that's soooo sad :(