Sign in to follow this  
hev

meeting respite workers in a min

a couple are coming to meet steve at 10 today about taking him out 2 days a week,apparently my social worker said they are lovely

i feel sick with nerves,dont know why,dont like all this really,so wish i didnt need all these strangers in my life but when things get bad here they are really bad so its for the best

Hi Hev

I also find it very hard to accept help too but we need it and deserve a break if we can get one. Dont feel guilty im sure he will have a great time >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Brooke

Hope it went well >:D<<'>

i got my days mixed up,its tomorrow at 9.30,tidied up my house for nothing :rolleyes::lol:

Quote Hev:

i feel sick with nerves,dont know why,dont like all this really,so wish i didnt need all these strangers in my life but when things get bad here they are really bad so its for the best

I've done quite a lot of respite work and have loved it. Hopefully, you'll get good respite workers who you'll feel are friends in no time :thumbs:

I do understand how you feel tho, it must be difficult having lots of people involved in your lives when you would much rather deal with stuff yourself...............and have done so for so many years! :notworthy::notworthy:

Good luck and make the most of the help on offer >:D<<'>

SV

i got my days mixed up,its tomorrow at 9.30,tidied up my house for nothing :rolleyes::lol:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay........ Hope tomorrow goes well.............. >:D<<'>

Just checked in to see how it went Hev....oh ok I'll check again tomorrow :rolleyes:

At least you won't 'hopefully' have to do the house again!

hope tomorrow goes well... as for 'tidying for nothing' the rumour mill says that's all N's doing anyway! :lol::lol::lol:

take no notice of the rumour mill baddad its all lies :whistle: kim and aggie would be very proud of the way i clean my house :thumbs:

well they are defo coming at 10 today,done the house again,im getting good at this cleaning lark :thumbs:

the couple we met were absolutely lovely :thumbs: they were aged 55 and done loads of respite over the years,i feel fantastic about him going to them for respite,all day mondays and fridays :thumbs:

you know when you just feel at ease with people and the way they spoke with steve was lovely,not false,not put on just natural

i feel so positive

Pleased it went well, hope he enjoys spending time with them & you both get something out of it.

Edited by lil_me